Prince William's Willy: Royal Prick Pics

Yes, for all those who wish to get a glimpse of the real Royal jewels, here is a link…and as the two link rule goes for such photos, you need to read the article to get another link to see the photos.

Yup, that’s a weiner all righty! Thanks, I think… :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow, poor guy, but I guess he should know better than pissing in public.

Is he pulling back his foreskin to pee in that second photo? Will my son have to do that when he gets older?

He should be more careful. I mean, you don’t go on any random fence–for all you know the stupid thing might be electric.

Uh, yeah. Hygiene and all…otherwise, he wouldn’t have to say, “cheese” when photographed like this…it would be obvious.

Your question reminds me of one of the funnier posts I read here on the boards a few years back…a woman was shocked to discover men don’t wipe the tip of their penis with toilet paper after they pee at a urinal and swore she would teach her son to do so…penis hilarity ensued.

Bhwhahahahahahha! This hasn’t made the news in the UK yet, but I bet it’ll be all over the tabloids before the end of the week.

Approximately 75 years from now when the headlines read “KING WILLIAM DIES” that photo will be remembered and displayed.

I fucking love the internet.

This reminds me of the Ren & Stimpy song.

Don’t Whiz On The Electric Fence.

(Video, but just a still image with the song audio.)

That bit had a great setup.
"My opera records - coovered in bubble gum!

. . .

I’m gonna hit you . . . and you’re gonna fall . . . and I’m gonna look down . . . and I’m gonna laaaaugh . . . but first! . . . I gotta take a whiz."

Oh, uhh, prince Willy’s willy. Meh. Wasn’t there a pic like this of LBJ?

It actually hit the tabs a week or two ago. This is old news.