Puzzle: RE: SDMB GIft Exchange 2012

Back in December 34 people participated in the** [thread=672272]SDMB Christmas Exchange 2012[/thread]**.

Some have tried to find a complete linking chain of who gave to whom, but alas a few of us have not been forthcoming as to the identity of our giftee.

I have decided while I will not say who my giftee was, I will certainly say who my giftee was not. Then, by process of elimination, the answer should be clear.

Here is a list of those who were involved this year:
Reepicheep
Jools
Lancia
Surly Chick
Rhiannon8404
Freckafree
FloatyGimpy
Olive
Biggirl
rocking chair
Anaglyph
Hockey Monkey
Aruvqan
Minionkat
JoseB
Avarie537
hocow
purplehorseshoe
Anaamika
Edward the Head
twickster
Sir T-Cups
ChickaPicosa
Silvorange
Filbert
echo7tango
Nefarious Chipmunk
Aceplace57
Atomic Mama
phouka
Biotop
Septima
Zabali-Clawbane
Grrlbrarian

I will honestly state that:

I did not give to the person whose name would become a weather event if two consecutive letters were removed.

I did not give to the person who might wear special rain gloves.

I did not give to the person whose name contains an insect backwards.

I did not give to the person whose name contains a four-letter word meaning “beyond the normal in scope.”

I did not give to the person whose name contains, in order (though broken by an extra letter), a four letter word amongst the name’s first five letters, and also contains a word meaning just the opposite hidden in order among the same first five letters.

I did not give to the person whose name would begin with the name of a country if the third and fourth letters of the name were removed and replaced with a single “N”.

I did not give to the person whose name phonetically is the name of two men.

I did not give to the person whose name (minus the first letter) is an anagram of a European capital city.

I did not give to the person whose name would contain the name of a vegetable if one letter were changed to an “O.”

I did not give to the person whose name is a string of US state abbreviations.

I did not give to the person whose name somewhere contains a description of the name’s second letter.

I did not give to the person whose name contains a word associated with a fancy nightgown.

I did not give to the person whose name, if the last letter was instead an “E”, would be an anagram of a word that means “Imagines.”

I did not give to 12211895ECG.

I did not give to the person who misrepresented e-jobs.

I did not give to the person whose name, if the first letter was moved to a different spot and an “N” was inserted at the beginning, would explain why I did not eat lunch.

I did not give to Koroneiki, for one.

I did not give to the person whose name would explain how the beekeeper got rich if you first remove the third, fourth, and tenth letters and then insert another of the same letter that has now become the seventh letter into the third letter position.

I did not give to the person whose name would become a strange vehicle if the fifth letter was removed and an “M” was then inserted as the fourth letter.

I did not give to the person whose name would contain a sign of the zodiac if a certain vowel was inserted.

I did not give to anagrammed Mink Forays

I did not give to the person who initiated phonesex outside Kansas

I did not give to the person engaged in an odd pastime.

I did not give to mixed-up Tim, AA

I did not give to the person whose first 4 letters of their name are the same as the last four letters of another name (though not in the same order).

I did not give to the person whose name’s last five letters can be anagrammed into a small person.

I did not give to the person whose name contains two different letters that are used exactly three times.

I did not give to the person whose name, if the sixth letter was instead an “L”, would describe a feature of a very large fish.

I did not give to the person who, if the second half of their name was replaced by an animal, would create, mysteriously enough, an anagram.

I did not give to the person whose name, if a certain letter was replaced with a “T”, and the other occurrence of the same letter in the name was replaced with a “W,” might lead one to …destroy an oak?

I did not give to that bizarre roaring Chick.

I did not give to the person who might get Chris lucky.

+++++

*So now it should be clear as to the identity of my giftee, right?

I have narrowed it down to four. I can’t work out “mixed-up Tim, AA” and I am not sure about “contains a word associated with a fancy nightgown.”

“Contains two different letters that are used exactly three times” is sneaky because I think there are two possibilities, and I supsect that I settled on the wrong one at first.

Indeed there are two answers. The clue should have been "I did not give to the person whose name contains two alphabetically consecutive letters that are used exactly three times each.

Somehow that helpful tidbit got lost in translation from the rough draft. Carry on.

Aha, I see the trick in “mixed-up Tim, AA” now. That means the lucky person was

Zabali-Clawbane.That was fun, thanks.

Good job Ximenean!

I thought maybe some of the clues were too obscure, but you muddled through. Well done!

Could some kind puzzle-smart person tell me which one I am?

I’m not sure it’s up to me to give away any answers, but a hint probably won’t hurt: your clue involves an anagram of your name.

Feel free to post answers once the puzzle is solved, ** Eleven Guys and Jean topless.**