Question about user names

Can I change my user name to “You’re an idiot”? That way, when I am replying to an idiot in, say, GD or GQ or even IMHO, I can sign off with my user name and theoretically not get modded about it.

I can’t be the first one to have thought of something like this, but I don’t recall seeing anything like it come up before.

This is a semi-serious question. I probably won’t change my user name, but it would be nice to have this option in my back pocket, so to speak. Just having the option would ease my frustration when dealing with said idiots, enough so that I wouldn’t actually have to do it.

All user names are subject to review. Name changes require administrative action and are up to the discretion of the board staff. Now that you’ve revealed your master plan I’d say its chances of coming to fruition are low.

Point of information, we do have 41 non-banned posters with some form of “idiot” in their user name. One of which is “YoureAnIdiot”. **yourafuckinidiot **was banned.

A bit too “over the top” that one, eh? :stuck_out_tongue:

My master plan. I guess I failed the first rule of underhandedness, don’t reveal your master plan.

So all those times when I’m dying to tell people that they’re idiots, I’ll just have to suck it up and think about the pit.

Well, that is, y’know, the rule.

The ban message was “*you’re”.

It wasn’t, but it should have been.

But not zero, that’s good news … let me think about this, Kill Whitie 49 immediately comes to mind …

Is Urine Idiot taken?

Clever!

Regards,
Heywood Jablowme

My favorite will always be the user who registered as “Fuck the Mods.”

Curiously, they didn’t last long. Sad.

Maybe he was a *Quadrophenia *fan?

Did those banned users with the uncool user names get banned because of those user names?

Trolls who register with troll names are banned for trolling.

So no Bill Huggins?

Kind of difficult to register when you’re turned to stone.

(Actually, I’ve checked, and I’m kind of surprised no one has ever tried to register under that name.)

On Google, a mortgage guy actually comes up before the Tolkien character.

This slightly amused me, so I thought I’d share.

Well, damn.

Harsh, I know.

Mr. Shine, him diamond!