Questions about Jedi-667

I’m getting the impression that Jedi-667:

1. Is trying to “witness,” but he’s being hateful about it.

2. Either is not skilled at debating or has no freaking idea what he’s talking about.

My flame for the day.

I’m waiting for a sign that he had read and comprehends the answers given to his “Questions I Sure as Heck Don’t Know the Answers To, So My Giant Invisible Friend in the Sky Must Have Done Them.” Three of the answers I gave are poorly phrased and so could be legitimately graded as “wrong”. If he asks me about any of those I will be glad to correct my phrasing or supply a missing word or assumed concept.

I saw in the NY Times today that botanists has determined the species of existing plant that is most similar to the last common ancestor of all flowering plants. They used DNA comparisons. Fascinating, and answers one of his questions with solid data rather than just informed speculation.

Ancient redneck saying: “It’s like trying to teach a pig to sing–it’s a waste of your time, and it bothers the pig.”

Not comparing anyone to a pig. Just saying that any one of us could make a list of pseudo-scientific gobbledygook type “facts” and ask to have it disproved. It could possibly take a lot to research the info to disprove them.

I guess my point is “Why even respond? It’s a waste of our time, and it bothers the questioner.”

Funny, over in http://www.straightdope.com/ubb/Forum7/HTML/000538.html we ended up using dog shit as the analogy. Talk about misusing the intent of the two boards.

Although I think I prefer the ‘teaching a pig to sing’ one, maybe we could combine them?

Teach the pig to sing a really shitty song? “You light up my life” comes to mind. Nah, you’d just end up with an annoyed, smelly pig.

Reality is for people who can’t handle drugs.

-Tom Waits

Or a smelly pig making a fortune off the residuals?

Once again, “You Light Up My Life”, fits the bill. Debbie Boone, wasn’t it?

Reality is for people who can’t handle drugs.

-Tom Waits

Perhaps a DNA comparison between that plant and young Jedi is in order.

O le mea a tamaali’i fa’asala, a o le mea a tufanua fa’alumaina.

Or maybe a DNA comparison between Jedi-667 & that giant , singing pig. Or it’s shit. Or Debbie Boone.Or something.
And Jerk-eye sure does sound like something.

YO-HO, ME HEARTIES! ALL HANDS ON DECK FOR THE MUSICAL BATTLE AT SEA!

I would like to say that “You Light Up My Life” was the number one song on the charts the day I was born. And people wonder why I turned out the way I did.

Personally, I’d like to see a DNA comparison between Jedi-667 and Jabba the Hutt. Should be interesting.

Modest? You bet I’m modest! I am the queen of modesty!