Questions Only thread

Do cats eat toast?

what would happen if the cat licked the butter off the toast on the way down?

If he licked off just enough butter to ruin the experiment, and then landed on a beach (paws down, of course), would he have sandy claws?

Are we back to dad jokes now?

Did we ever really leave?

As in make like a tree?

Should we leave?

I’m gonna go out on a limb here.

That’s not a question, is it? Have you considered making like around a bush, and beat it?

Why are dad jokes so poplar? Should I quit birching about alder it?

Maple we should just forget about elm?

When you see a couple’s name carved into a tree, don’t you think it strange how so many people carry a knife on a date?

Young guys almost always used to carry pocketknives, didn’t they? Maybe not quite as much a thing, though, since 9-11, do you think?

When Melania Trump greeted the White House Christmas tree, was that the first natural wood she’d seen in years?

And did you hear about the black guy and the Jew walking into a redneck bar in Georgia, and the bartender asked, “What’ll you have, Senators?”

No, would you tell me about it?

Didn’t he just do exactly that?

How did they do “two guys walk into a bar” jokes during Prohibition?

Did they maybe change the word “bar” to “speakeasy” or “blind pig,” or preface the joke by saying, “Once upon a time, before Prohibition…”? Or, as I think most likely, did they just not bother, since shorter jokes tend to be better jokes?

Did they have time to tell jokes whilst rushing about trying to find something to drink?