Questions Only

Do you know that game on Whose Line Is It Anyway? The one where you can only speak in questions? Do you think you can handle that? Do you think I’m lying when I’m saying I doubt you can? Get the idea?

Are you saying we can only speak in questions? How difficult is that? WHy don’t you think we can?

Didn’t we just do this recently?

Then, isn’t it time we did it again?

WTF?

What do you mean ‘Didn’t we just do this recently’? Why wasn’t I informed of this?

Would it be silly to repeat last weeks thread even though it was so fun?

Did you ask? :stuck_out_tongue:

Why can’t I remember to preview??

[sub](Obviously not)[/sub]

Want to see the old one?

Whoe needs t use prievew annyway?

Prevviewig is for wuses, right**Airbeck{/b]?

why?

Who cares?

Won’t a new set of posters, or new reactions by posters of the last thread, lead this thread in a different direction, thus making it both functionally and aesthetically unique, and therefore worthy of continuation? If someone did not participate in an earlier incarnation of this topic, does the fact that an earlier version exisits have any effect on their participation on this thread? Does any effect it might have depend on whether or not they knew, or should have known that an earlier thread existed? Can a new, separate thread, of similar construction, rise above its predecessor and provide meaningful, or at least diverting, interaction between Dopers? Isn’t it true that no experience can be perfectly recaptured, so the mere fact that something has been done before does not negate the value of doing it again? Can you tell that I majored in philosphy, and went on to get a law degree?

If you’re a lawyer, can we check out your briefs?

Are Rosenkrantz and Guildenstern dead?

Now who would want to see such nice Jewish boys harmed?

Is Shakespeare spinning in the tomb?

And if he was buried in Austrailia, would he be spinning counter-clockwise?

Oh? Is that what all the commotion is, over there?