Quiz on your shower.

First tell if you are male or female.

How many times a week do you take a shower (indicate for summer and winter)?

Do you brush your teeth in the shower or shave?

Do you pleasure yourself in the shower?

Is the shower the best part of your day?

First tell if you are male or female. Male

How many times a week do you take a shower (indicate for summer and winter)? Usually seven times a week or once a day, regardless of season. For the past few weeks, it’s been four times a week since my shower is broken and I am having to rely on a friend to let me use her’s.

Do you brush your teeth in the shower or shave? Sometimes but not often.

Do you pleasure yourself in the shower? Rarely. I can’t remember the last time I did.

Is the shower the best part of your day? No.

Female, and I never take showers or wash my hair :eek: (I take baths, and I generally use special creme rinse instead of shanpoo, my hair is THAT dry, that I shampoo only once or twice a month).
I take one a day, usually at night, my hair takes a long time to dry.’
No,

No,

And No.

Female

Six or seven days a week in summer
Five or six in winter

I shave my legs, etc. in the shower.

No.

No.

No, that would involve coffee and a cigarette: having a shower in the morning is the transition from sleep to being awake.

If I’d had a shower already, obviously my post would have looked like this:

First tell if you are male or female. Female
How many times a week do you take a shower (indicate for summer and winter)? Winter: every morning; summer: every morning, and again if I’m going out in the evening.
Do you brush your teeth in the shower or shave? No
Do you pleasure yourself in the shower? No. Having a shower is a deadly serious business. There’s no time for fun.
Is the shower the best part of your day? No, that would involve coffee and a cigarette: having a shower in the morning is the transition from sleep to being awake.

Male

7 times a week. Sometimes I may skip a day on weekends if I’m not doing anything, but if I leave the house I will jump in quickly.

Both.

Generally no. Usually because I’m too sleepy.

Yes. It’s where I wake up, and have my morning coffee and cigarette. It’s amazing how much time one can save in the morning by doing everything in the shower, which, short of getting dressed, I do. Normally because I hit the snooze one time too many and I am running late, again.

**First tell if you are male or female. **
Male.

7-14, depending on how lazy I’m feeling before bed.

Nope.

Nope - you ever see what happens to cum when it gets wet? Can’t get the crud off anything!

Nope. If there was some sort of semi permiable membrane that I could get through but grease and dirt couldn’t I’d buy one in a flash!

Female, 7 times a week in the winter & about 8 times a week in the summer, no, no, and no.

Male.

9 in Summer.
7 in Winter

Neither. Both afterwards.

Not anymore :slight_smile: Not getting pleasured by someone else is a different story…

God no, but I must admit that when it starts to get about 35°C it sure does feel good!

**First tell if you are male or female. **
Female.

7, sometimes less.

Nope. What a ridiculous waste of water.

Nope, see above.

Nope. Weighs on my concsience(sp).
[/QUOTE]

First tell if you are male or female. Female.

Daily both summer and winter. Summertimes occasionally twice a day if I have need.

Don’t brush my teeth in there, but I do shave.

Rarely

No it’s work and generally lasts three to five minutes.

Male, daily plus a quick shower after exercise, no, heck no, no.

Male

7 times a week, usually first thing in the morning, although I will delay it if I know I will be doing yard work in the morning.

Yes to both. I brush with one hand and can let my face foam up like a rabid dog while washing my feet with my other hand. Likewise when I shave, I wash my neck, arms, back, and front. I generally have to ‘touch up’ my shave when I get out, but I get most of the job done.

Very rarely, perhaps once a year?

Not at all, but I do thoroughly enjoy it after working up a sweat in the outdoor humidity.

Female

Every morning, summer and winter (except when I’m very ill, in which case I skip it; happens every couple of months). In the summer, I’ll occasionally shower right before bed, too, if I’m particularly sweaty.

No. I brush my teeth after my shower. I shave my legs about 3 or 4 times a week, also after my shower.

No.

No. What the best part of my day is varies from day to day, but if the shower is the best part, then the rest of the day must be pretty damned bland.

First tell if you are male or female. Male

How many times a week do you take a shower (indicate for summer and winter)? Seven days a week, year-round, usually in the morning, even on weekends.

Do you brush your teeth in the shower or shave? No and no. I don’t like using warm shower water to rinse out my mouth, and since I need glasses I wouldn’t be able to see myself shaving.

Do you pleasure yourself in the shower? Nope, never tried it, usually in too much of a hurry to be concerned about this.

Is the shower the best part of your day? Not the best, but it does feel good, especially on a cold winter morning.

1. Male.

2. Daily, usually in the morning.

3. No, on both counts. I don’t care to shave without a mirror, and I’ve never bothered to brush my teeth in there.

4. No.

5. Hopefully, no.

Male, 7, no, no, no.

Huh. So far, the responses from the ladies are running contrary to a discussion from a couple years ago concerning recreational use of the shower massage… I guess times, they are a-changin’.

Male

14 - 16 - At least twice a day, maybe more

I shave in the shower

Very, very rarely

It depends on the day. If my showers are the best part of a day, it probably wasn’t a very good day.

Shower 1 per day m-t (maybe twice on Fri/Sat/Sun)…so 9 or 10 per week is fair.

Shave in shower.

Shower is good only when time is not an issue. When kids or wife aren’t around, or if I am travelling, the shower is preceeded by a nice bath, wherein I don’t pleasure myself, but I do some of my best thinking.

(I use two towels per shower. I think this is an interesting little factoid to include)