Remembering 'Gotcha Ya'

It was Anastasaeon. Here’s the thread, post #2.

That was 16 dang years ago. sigh

Thanks for finding that. And it’s reminded me of one of my favorites which is the board deity, Og!

Perhaps I’m childish and silly (OK, I know I’m childish and silly) but I have always loved Og.

Og smash!

I did no such thing. You are searching for something that’s not there. I considered her a friend. We shared a lot of off-board talks about art. She knew she was polarizing, it wasn’t like it was a secret.

I stand corrected.
In my world polarizing is not considered a term of endearment.

Fair enough.

Reading this thread prompted another memory.
There was that that guy that ended half of his sentences with, and shit. He had a strange username. That guy was funny as all get out.

Damn, my memory is for shit these days.

And, yes, I believe it was old scratch. :wink:

Superkapowzer?

And Opal was polarizing, and I don’t mean that as a term of endearment. Buckeyes, y’all

Superkapowzler, I think, but good work on recalling the name

Ah, yes. Who could forget her anti-buckeye rant?

And who was it, who ejaculated into his fish tank? Said his fish loved it. Was that the same person who talked about pan-fried semen?

Yes! That’s it. Nice going both of you. What a character that guy was, and shit.

“When come back, bring pie” was from the flash animation series Weebl and bob and was all over the internet.

Thanks I was trying to remember the name of the series but as usual my memory is total crap at unprompted recall.

But one SDMB thang which has grown up and left home is Gaudere’s Law.

\color{Purple}{\text {this post has been Graped by the Grapist!}}

I remember back in the day when there used to be a Dope-fest somewhere in the world nearly every weekend. The one that Coldfire organized in Amsterdam was really good.

Pie!

A tribute, I assume, to the “I burning your dog” thread.

Can anyone remember the thread in which a doper canonized all comers? Who was it?

I recall being granted the title: St. QuickSilver - a mercurial fellow; patron saint of thermometers.

Is that a leg?

Ah, Wildest Bill. He of Gotcha ya! and Mexican fat burners fame. What a guy.

Bless us, St. QuickSilver: Patron Saint of 100 post anniversaries. Conversely, Patron Saint of Thermometers.

Manny Peoples, aka @ZSPhobiaSZ. I see he dropped the idiosyncratic “manny” at some point between departing AOL and finding us on vB.

Thanks! I wonder if @SwimmingRiddles is still around.