Ridiculous Safewords

Winner.

FlÜggÅƎnk∂€ČhiŒβØl∫Ên

Andelay!

Never had an established safeword, but I can say from experience that a prior ex-girlfriend’s name does the trick, no prior agreement required. :frowning:

In the same spirit: Donaudampfschifffahrtskapitänsmützenabzeichen

“what is a safe word?”

Almost. It should be: Children’s Carnival Parade Preparatory work Committee members

A word or phrase used for kinky sex that means, “Stop right now, really dammit!”

Could have been worse. I am pretty sure saying, “Watch out! There could be pyumas in the cravasis[sup]*[/sup]” would bring things to a halt.

[sup]*[/sup] Yes, I know … it is “pumas” and “crevices”, but I was trying to approximate Tommy Smothers’ dialect.

Is it? I always thought the word he was going for was crevasse.

Basing a safeword on Tommy’s pet chicken has potential…

that one is even more ridiculous as a safe word
:slight_smile:

Shoehorn butterhorse.

Well, yes, which is why one should use “shoehorn butterhorse” or something of that nature. :slight_smile:

Hi mom!

Not yet used, ours is “broccoli,” but that is also the code we’re supposed to use on the phone if we’ve been abducted by pirates(/etc.), and “I’m trapped in conversation, get me out of here,” and the password to get in the front door when you’ve forgotten your keys.

we recently decided on “corn husk” but we don’t really do anything that requires a safeword, so it’s mostly just a joke we throw around outside the bedroom now.

Donau (Danube) Steamship’s Captain is as far as I can get on that one.

Ours is “Shiver my timbers”.

We use this at work to let each other know if “big” ears are listening, and I think it’d be pretty ridiculous in a sexual situation: Fruit Smoothie. I can’t remember how it got started.