Safe and sound ... at long last

To those who care or remember, a couple months ago I embarked on a journey across the country to meet an internet friend and to start a new life.

I’m now safe and sound in the Sound- Puget Sound, that is, and have new job, new flat, new take on things in general.

BurnMeUp might tell you otherwise. I’m working on resolving things with him.

Anyway, just wanted to tell everyone hi and that I hope to get back into the swingin post of things soon!

Regards to all,

OfficeGirl

OfficeGirl’s Cubicle Farm

“Argue for your limitations; sure enough, they’re yours.”

Alright. What the hell happened to the other posts on this thread? There were four others at about 5:30-6:00 CST. Where’d they go?

“Bodie, I noticed you stopped stuttering.”
“I’ve been giving myself shock treatments.”
“Up the voltage.”
-Real Genius

I saw’em Flyp, you and Arnie and BurnMeUp. MPSIMS was a little funny around 7:00 - 7:15.

Now here’s a tale I want told: OfficeGirl’s adventures. I hope they are filled with lessons that need to be learned.

-PIGEONMAN-
Hero For A New Millennium!

The Legend Of PigeonMan - updates every Wed & Sat. If I can be bothered.

In answer to “what happened?”, an inappropriate posting which used vulgar language was deleted, partly at the initiative of moderators, partly in response to the poster’s own second thoughts, and partly in response to a request from another party. The posts which responded to the inappropriate post were also deleted.

Sorry to have become distracted by board wierdness OfficeGirl; welcome back!

Ok…now I’m curious.

boli, in OfficeGirl’s post she referred to a disagreement she had with BurnMeUp. BurnMeUp responded here saying that as far as he was concerned it was the past. However, another person posted a hostile message directed at OfficeGirl apparently based on this argument.

We should probably just drop it. If this warranted removal of posts, then chances are good it shouldn’t be talked about.

“Bodie, I noticed you stopped stuttering.”
“I’ve been giving myself shock treatments.”
“Up the voltage.”
-Real Genius

Au contraire…

I really would like to hear about what happened to OG over these months. Especially since I heard some wild stories involving Greyhound buses, Canada, etc.

Just curious OG. Did you finally hook up with this guy that got you moving in the first place ?

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

Patience, patience dear friends…

Burn and I are, so to speak, cool with each other I think. He may not be happy with the choices I’ve made and, then again, I may not be either… but we are both living with reality and the present.

Currently I’m elbow-deep in a quite overwhelming new job and trying to make ends meet in a new city, but BOY OH BOY do I have some stories to tell… of the 2 1/2 day Greyhound ride (sneak preview: for 12 hours I sat next to a scary smelly guy who had been on the bus since Toronto, 'nuff said)… of the crazy days in Vancouver meeting my internet friend, of renting a car totally spur of the moment and driving down to Mt. Shasta in N. California, then trying to find a place in Seattle and realizing that the cost of living is WAY higher than in Kansas City… and OH YEAH… those WTO protest riots were pretty exciting. Nothing like this would ever really happen in Kansas City. People here were very passionate and… oh yeah, I was going to make this short and write more in-depth about it later. yeah.

Meanwhile, I’m browsing old posts (ignoring the anti-OfficeGirl rants here and there) and catching up with YOUR lives. So. Anyone want to talk?

OfficeGirl’s Cubicle Farm

“Argue for your limitations; sure enough, they’re yours.”

I don’t really know you, but I was worried about you.
I’m glad to hear you’re safe.
-Katy