Satan in Houston

Well, it’s about time to start roundin’ up the wranglers. Satan (a.k.a. Brian) will be here the weekend after next. It’s a Sunday and we need to start the check-in list and the what are we gonna do list now.

What time will Satan get to Houston?
Is this going to be a lunch or dinner meeting?
Last thing that I heard is that Cessandra is going to try to make this one so a location that admits people under 21 is a must.
Peace
t lion

" I Wonder What Happens When I push THIS Button? "

Ummm, you might wanna take a look at this, guys.
http://www.straightdope.com/ubb/Forum4/HTML/003149.html

“Some people are worried about the difference between right and wrong. I’m worried about the difference between wrong and fun.”
~P.J. O’Rourke~

Well seeing as how Satan’s road trip to hell and back has been shot down,I think a small change of plans might be in order.
I submit for your aproval the following idea.
Why don’t we move the meeting up one day to the night of saturday the 18th and catch Cessandra’s performance in T.R.H.P.S. at the midnight movie and then all meet up for an early breakfast / late dinner / gab fest.
Will this work for everbody?
Any body got a better idea?
Peace
t lion

" I Wonder What Happens When I push THIS Button? "

If everyone decides to do that, I may meet you after the performance, but I am not going to go to TRHPS. Not that you’d miss me much.

LION: I’ll try for that. Keep me posted.

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Sorry, I just found out that because of my mother’s plans for Christmas, I have to leave for Colorado a week early, on the 16th. So, I won’t be playing that weekend, and I won’t be back until New Years.
Gee, you guys are going to start thinking that I’m avoiding you. Well, if anybody wants to come, I’ll be at RHPS this weekend (that’s tomorrow, the 11th). I’m sorry guys, I’m not doing this on purpose. . . I swear!

Cessandra
Directions to the River Oaks

PS TheNerd – you wanted to meet them after the show? At three in the morning?