The only thing truly evil about it is that is is dull as hell. See the list below cribbed from one of the pages.
Top Ten Reasons Why Evil.Com Exists
10. Good.com was taken.
9. Name had to be easy to spell and would be memorable.
8. Requested Elvis.com, guys at Best messed up.
7. Live is Evil spelled backward (you knew that would be in here somewhere.)
6. Love getting test mail from guys trying out the Satan security software.
5. Plan to sell domain to deep-pocket republicans when they go public.
4. Makes me feel good when people tell me “You’re not really Evil.”
3. “Bwah Hah Hah!”
2. Evil Empire Endeavors makes for a neat mirror quasi-acronym (E3).
- Sorry, you’re not cleared for that.
“The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.” - Humphrey Bogart