SDMB Fantasy Football DYNASTY League: Year 13

Working on a trade right now, will definitely not take long, it’s at the virtual handshake stage

Never mind. I’m not sure I was fully awake when I wrote that. The list is correct.

Trade to announce:

HungryHungryHaruspex receives:
WR Tee Higgins

Warner’s Brothers receives:
WR DeAndre Hopkins
WR Diontae Johnson

1.11 - Elijah Moore, WR, NYJ
1.12 - Travis Etienne, RB, Jax

@Really_Not_All_That_Bright you’re up with 2.01

Jules is even more active than usual this year, which is saying a lot.

Jules has just informed me that Chuba Hubbard is not pronounced like Chubba Bubba but “choo-ba” and now my draft plans must change because I thought I could become the Chubba Chubbs and that dream has ended.

Updated list:

1.01 RNATB - Najee Harris, RB, Pit
1.02 Beef - Kyle Pitts, TE, Atl
1.03 Retro - Ja’Marr Chase, WR, Cin
1.04 Jules - DeVonta Smith, WR, Phi
1.05 Hamlet - Javonte Williams, RB, Den
1.06 Gaffer - Trevor Lawrence, QB, Jac
1.07 Overly - Trey Sermon, RB, SF
1.08 Peteys - Jaylen Waddle, WR, Mia
1.09 Omni - Justin Fields, QB, Chi
1.10 Peteys - Trey Lance, QB, SF
1.11 Jules - Elijah Moore, WR, NYJ
1.12 Jules - Travis Etienne, RB, Jac

2.01 RNATB -
2.02 Beef -
2.03 Retro -
2.04 Jules -
2.05 Hamlet -
2.06 Gaffer -
2.07 Overly -
2.08 Jules -
2.09 Omni -
2.10 Justin -
2.11 Jules -
2.12 dale -

3.01 Justin -
3.02 Beef -
3.03 Retro -
3.04 Ellis -
3.06 Gaffer -
3.07 Overly -
3.08 Peteys -
3.09 Omni -
3.10 Justin -
3.11 dale -
3.12 dale -

4.02 Beef -
4.06 Gaffer -
4.08 Peteys -
4.09 Omni -
4.10 Justin -
4.11 Jules -
4.12 Ellis -

5.08 Peteys -
5.09 Omni -
6.08 Jules -

Because of that surge of QBs, much has fallen to the second round. If I could just get RNATB to make the wrong pick, I would have a lot of choices. Well I guess I’ll have a lot of choices even if he makes the right pick.

Did it feel wrong using one of your own draft picks to draft a player?

No, but only because I let someone else have the pick first. Now it feels like home

Any time you can trade your own pick and then trade a superstar to get it back, you have to do that.

That checks out.

Wh… why would you give up the best receiver in football for a guy who might be the third wide receiver on his own team?

Tee Higgins >>>> DeAndre Hopkins, Jules knows what’s up.

Good question. I’ve made so many deals I have no memory of any particular one.

The real answer is I wanted to get full value for him before he turned 30, and I don’t trust Kyler. Nuk wasn’t nearly as good when Kyler was even a tiny bit hurt, and that will probably keep happening. Higgins is only 22 and had a really good rookie season. Two firsts doesn’t hurt, either

Pick coming shortly. I had 4 trade offers/inquiries for 2.01 when I logged on but none of them are blowing me away and there’s a player on the board that does.

I’m going to be away for a few hours, but if RNATB doesn’t take whoever you guys who are trying to trade wanted, feel free to come at me with an offer.

Well son of a gun, I traded a 2nd for Ertz on the hopes he would be traded to somewhere where he would be TE1. And now he made peace with the Eagles front office? Wtf and fml.

I’ve had my eye on this guy for a while and he’s clearly the BPA based on expert rankings:

2.01 RNATB - Rondale Moore, WR - Arizona
2.02 Beef -
2.03 Retro -
2.04 Jules -
2.05 Hamlet -
2.06 Gaffer -
2.07 Overly -
2.08 Jules -
2.09 Omni -
2.10 Justin -
2.11 Jules -
2.12 dale -

I never posted my post-drop roster so here is my roster with my shiny new toys. I’ve got a lot more RB3/flex types than I need, and I would be willing to move one or more for a good defense. (Not that good, I’ll be starting the Rams most weeks.) I’m also willing to package a couple of them (or even three) for an RB1 or high-end RB2. Probably not Moss, though - I want to see what he can do with an offseason. DeMarcus Robinson, Kendrick Bourne and Jordan Akins are available for a song.

Justin Herbert LAC - QB
Matt Ryan Atl - QB
Jameis Winston NO - QB
Najee Harris Pit - RB
Kareem Hunt Cle - RB
Leonard Fournette TB - RB
Zack Moss Buf - RB
Myles Gaskin Mia - RB
Mark Ingram II Hou - RB
Jordan Wilkins Ind - RB
Tevin Coleman NYJ - RB
Phillip Lindsay Hou - RB
Stefon Diggs Buf - WR
Chris Godwin TB - WR
Marvin Jones Jr. Jax - WR
Mecole Hardman KC - WR
Rondale Moore Ari - WR
Demarcus Robinson KC - WR
Kendrick Bourne NE - WR
Tyler Higbee LAR - TE
Noah Fant Den - TE
David Njoku Cle - TE
Jordan Akins Hou - TE
Jason Sanders Mia - K
Los Angeles LAR - DEF

Good pick. I’ve been seeing him around 18th on the rankings I’ve been looking at and I was hoping he might fall to me at 2.10. I guess no such luck.

Tagging @SenorBeef too to let him know he’s on the clock.