SDMB Fantasy Football DYNASTY League: Year 13

Most likely, he’s a lottery ticket in that same way. However, my understanding is that he beat Latavius Murray out for #2 job in NO, and Murray was the 53rd guy to make the roster after being a consensus predicted roster cut by beat writers. If that is the case, the #2 RB in NO has averaged 143 carries and 26 catches a year over the last three years. Everyone knows they like to keep Kamara fresh by freely rotating in their second guy. That would make Jones’ role a startable flex in a pinch. Worth the shot, and I was sure he would be taken in the 3rd

Jeez. Now you’re almost giving me buyer’s remorse.

Maybe I should have went with Jones and rolled the dice that FitzMagic would still be there after the end of the draft.

One of us will probably be very unhappy by the end of the season.

1,2,3 not it!

Boo!

Oh well, at least I didn’t say “Varlos” three times in front of a mirror like @Really_Not_All_That_Bright seems to have done.

So it’s been 3 hours, should I pull the trigger?

Yeah, go for it. I’ll wait 3 more before I skip

5.09 Ryan Fitzmagic, QB, WFT

@Really_Not_All_That_Bright & @Jules_Andre are on the clock.

I wonder if Fitz will be dropped at the end of the year and then drafted again next year.

I wonder who has been drafted most in the history of the league.

The Saints released Latavius Murray and hour or two after my post. Sean Payton still reads this board, I see.

We should decide if we’re going Superflex before he’s cut.

We would need a very clear enthusiasm and consensus to do superflex since it’s such a big change, and I didn’t think we had that much interest in it, so I tried to clarify in the draft that we won’t be planning superflex this year certainly, maybe we can discuss it earlier in the offseason next year. But even if we did make the change it would probably come with a 2-3 year transition period.

If we do a superflex we need a new league. That is a massive foundational change that would turn our league’s balance on its head. You can’t make that kind of a change to a keeper league let alone a dynasty.

I would never have entered a draft with zero QBs in a superflex league (or one that would have been superflex 3 years down the road). The first 5 picks in this draft would have all been QBs in a superflex league. Trask, Mond and Mills probably would have been second rounders. There’s zero chance Big Ben and Fitz would have been available as FAs in a superflex.

I don’t disagree with you - it’s a huge change and it’s way better to start that way - but I think having like a 3 year transition, which not ideal, might make the league more interesting in the long term.

I’d be shocked to see if Fitzpatrick is relevant for a superflex league in 2-3 years! I assume he’s a one year placeholder for WFT, I don’t buy the Heinicke hype and Kyle Allen is just a guy.

Agreed.

Sorry, I’m here! Pick coming in a moment

5.08 RNATB - Jacob Harris, TE - LAR
5.09 Omni -

6.08 Jules -

One pick left but close enough. Here’s the full draft list for future threads to link to.

2021 Draft Results

1.01 RNATB - Najee Harris, RB, Pit
1.02 Beef - Kyle Pitts, TE, Atl
1.03 Retro - Ja’Marr Chase, WR, Cin
1.04 Jules - DeVonta Smith, WR, Phi
1.05 Hamlet - Javonte Williams, RB, Den
1.06 Gaffer - Trevor Lawrence, QB, Jac
1.07 Overly - Trey Sermon, RB, SF
1.08 Peteys - Jaylen Waddle, WR, Mia
1.09 Omni - Justin Fields, QB, Chi
1.10 Peteys - Trey Lance, QB, SF
1.11 Jules - Elijah Moore, WR, NYJ
1.12 Jules - Travis Etienne, RB, Jac

2.01 RNATB - Rondale Moore, WR, Ari
2.02 Beef - Rashod Bateman, WR, Bal
2.03 Retro - Michael Carter, WR, NYJ
2.04 Jules - Terrace Marshall, WR, Car
2.05 Hamlet - Zach Wilson, QB, NYJ
2.06 Gaffer - Kenneth Gainwell, RB, Phi
2.07 Overly - Mac Jones, QB, NE
2.08 Jules - Cam Akers, RB, LAR
2.09 Omni - Kadarius Toney, WR, NYG
2.10 Justin - Josh Palmer, WR, LAC
2.11 Jules - Pat Freiermuth, TE, Pit
2.12 dale - Dyami Brown, WR, Was

3.01 Justin - Amon-Ra St. Brown, WR, Det
3.02 Beef - Rhamondre Stevenson, RB, NE
3.03 Retro - Chuba Hubbard, RB, Car
3.04 Ellis - Nico Collins, WR, Hou
3.06 Gaffer - D’Wayne Eskridge, WR, Sea
3.07 Overly - Tyrell Williams, WR, Det
3.08 Peteys - Tutu Atwell, WR, LAR
3.09 Omni - Khalil Herbert, RB, Chi
3.10 Justin - Larry Rountree, RB, LAC
3.11 dale - Kellen Mond, QB, Min
3.12 dale - Hunter Long, TE, Mia

4.02 Beef - Darrel Williams, RB, KC
4.06 Gaffer - Brevin Jordan, TE, Hou
4.08 Peteys - Vikings, D/ST, Min
4.09 Omni - Ty’Son Williams, RB, Bal
4.10 Justin - Ben Roethlisberger, QB, Pit
4.11 Jules - Tony Jones Jr., RB, NO
4.12 Ellis - Gerald Everett, TE, Sea

5.08 RNATB - Jacob Harris, TE, LAR
5.09 Omni - Ryan Fitzpatrick, QB, WFT

6.08 Jules -

2022 Trade List:

Ellis gets Jules’ 2022 1st rounder
Jules gets Ellis’ 2022 last pick
(from post 166)

EDIT: The discourse-generated link says 167 but correctly links to post 166. Weird.

When will it open for transactions? I gotta move a couple guys to IR and pick guys up.

Great pick this late, @Really_Not_All_That_Bright He was going to be one of two guys I was considering with this pick.

What good is a 6th round pick if you can’t make a joke with it? Thank goodness for RNATB’s extended delay

6.08 - Le’Veon Bell, RB, Bal