SDMB Photo Thread - Show us a photo!

On the old bridge in Florence
Imgur

Man Expressing Himself, Devil’s Garden, Utah.
Imgur

My son having a blast in Kauai, 2010
Imgur

Imgur

Swampy, the “World’s Largest Gator” (200ft long) at Jungle Adventures in Christmas, Florida

Impressionist mountains:
Imgur

Nice. The name of the place on the arch together with the barbed wire and bare tree all silhouetted by the sunset is some great composition. That’s a framer, right there.

Don’t know if anybody’s else is having this problem, but @Snowboarder_Bo ’s pics are taking forever to load. I’ve had this thread open for several minutes and I’m only seeing like the top 30 pixels or so. It’s worse than the old 28k modem days. Hope to see your pics in their entirety eventually, Bo!

We interrupt your scheduled entertainment to bring you a message from our sponsor…

Google Photos

Well, I think it is what it appears to be - a cigarette ad. Wary of overclaiming, I would suggest. Back when I smoked, many decades ago, if you had asked me about Craven “A” you would have got a puzzled look and “Eh? Do they still make them?” But according to wiki they still exist today (and I note that the wiki article mentions the “Will not affect your throat” tag):

I happened upon this a few days ago in Lewes, near the south coast of England, which is a strange enough town that it probably is the real, original thing (despite cigarette advertising being illegal for many years).

j

Same here.

Left to my own devices yesterday (while Mrs T went with a friend to look at frocks in Kensington Palace), I took a stroll around a few bits of south London and snapped a few photos. This is the central London skyline as seen from Brockwell Park, Lambeth.

Google Photos

j

A trio of mutant lemons:

Razor wire

A couple of snaps of Glow Wild at Wakehurst Place last night. As usual, google has cropped the photos (grrr!) - click for the full image.

Google Photos

Google Photos

j

I like that. Almost reminds me of a treble clef.

All are beautiful

That top one is a really great shot - action of your son and the crashing wave, the balance of the water, wave, and sand, and the technical quality of the shot is really good. Just out of curiosity, what’s the lens/camera combo on that?

Thanks, you’re very kind. I’d have to dig up the RAW to be sure, but I believe it was my cheapie Canon T3i plus definitely a Canon EF 75-300 IS USM lens.