Shame, Shame, Shame on you all.

I noticed something last Friday, the same trend has continued up to this very day as well. Neither Satan nor Drain Bead has posted at all. While I’m not in either fan club, and don’t hang on their words, my search and perusal of their last communiqués contained no announcement of any sort of vacation. The only explanation is that we’ve driven these fine people away. I hope you’re all proud of yourselves.

To quote someone from the chat room last night: Can we PLEASE fucking let this drop?!?!?!?

Thank you.

“Jesus Mary Joseph…you’re a biker chick!” - co-worker, upon hearing of my tattoo.

At the risk of getting Falcon berserk

I don’te really think we’ve driven them away or anything. Not likely. Methinks the young lovers are just enjoying a little… time together, so to speak. Nudge nudge, know what I mean, etc etc ??

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

COLDFIRE! glare

That’s it, see if I get YOU a present when I go to the JD distillery over Christmas. Hmpf.

::walks away, muttering…"Complex? He ain’t SEEN complex yet! ;)::

“Jesus Mary Joseph…you’re a biker chick!” - co-worker, upon hearing of my tattoo.

Yes, coldfire that was between the lines in what I posted. New love always means new priorities. I’m sorry Falcon if you took it the wrong way.

Also, I’m only here, I don’t do chat rooms, so I’m not in the “in group” as it were.

Well, thanks Mr. Thin Skin, see what you made me do !! Now Falcon’s mad at me.

Seems like you owe me a bottle of Jack Daniels, mate :wink:

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

Falcon, don’t be mad at coldfire, I should have used the [between the lines, please]…[/between the lines, please] device.
peace?

LOL…I’m not mad, y’all. It just came up last night, and I had the fun experience of discussing it again. So I overreacted a little.

Cold…you’re STILL not getting that bottle of JD, though. :wink:

[imagined scenario] Satan and Drain Bead cuddling in front of a roaring fire, the computer turned OFF, singing “You and Me Against the World” [/imagined scenario]

Christ on a crutch! Settle down…Button.

“And he, he himself, the Grinch,
carved the roast beast.”

BUTTON??? Flyp…you are in trouble now, hon.

And wait…I thought it was “Merciful Allah on a pogo stick.” Now I’m confused.

Nope. Jumped up Allah on a pogo stick.

And no fish anymore.

carved the roast beast.”

Flyp…there’ll only be no fish, if you quit calling me “Button.”

Then again…I’ve been called worse.

Snort. Puh-LEEZE. She and him against one poster.

Villifying the relationship is rude, glorifiying it is just lame.

If I wanted smoke blown up my ass, I’d be at home with a pack of cigarettes and a short length of hose.

To quote Dorothy Gale: “Goodness, people come and go so quickly here!”

No one stays forever; maybe they just lost interest, as we all will sooner or later.

You know, I don’t really think that’s the case; I have a feeling they’re just laying low until this stuff blows over.

But still, the thought in the above quote made me a bit sad.

carved the roast beast.”

I’m trying hard to imagine our pal, Satan, being run out of here by anyone’s harsh words, and I end up laughing too hard to pull it off. I’m not as familiar with Drain Bead. But not everyone announces their vacations.

Hi, Falcon - nice tattoo! :slight_smile:

Wow.

This is the most incoherent thread I’ve ever tried to read through. I’ve seen bj0rn threads that make more sense than this.

The IQ of a group is equal to the IQ of the dumbest member divided by the number of people in the group.

Made perfect sense to me. Of course, I’m crazy as a loon… :slight_smile:

button… button… who’s got the button

A true friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out…there are Angels among us