Baby, I like your shapefile. If you give me your UTM’s, we could get together for some thermal band sensing.
C’mon up to my apartment, & we can heterodyne.
For once, want to be happy your post got eaten?
[QUOTE=NurseCarmen]
I’d climb into Schrödinger’s box if your pussy was inside.
[/QUOTE]
Heh, I like this one.
[QUOTE=Sunshine and Smiles]
I wish I was a derivative so I could be tangential to your curves.
[/QUOTE]
Or, I wish I was a Taylor series so I could get closer and closer to your curves.
Can I divide your Pi?
Hey, wanna ditch this joint and go to the h-bar?
…I’ll show you some properties of tunnelling later.
Let’s find out where concave meets convex, shall we?
I’m a physical oceanographer. I study the motion of the ocean. Shall we make some waves?
Or, even worse:
Hey baby, wanna see my h-bar? It’s as big as a Planck.

Mind if I borrow your Kundt’s tube for the weekend?