Share your nerdy science pick up line

Baby, you’re not that hot, but I’d say that you entropic contribution makes our reaction thermodynamically favorable.

Giggity gigg.

I wish I was a derivative so I could be tangential to your curves.

I wish I was DNA polymerase so I could unzip your genes.

You can bet these work.

[QUOTE=Sunshine and Smiles]

I wish I was DNA polymerase so I could unzip your genes.

[/QUOTE]

In the interests of accuracy, shouldn’t that be DNA helicase?

When the moment’s getting hot, you don’t want to be let down by factual errors in your lines.

[QUOTE=Sunshine and Smiles]
I wish I was a derivative so I could be tangential to your curves.
[/QUOTE]

Yes, but beware of the reply “No, because you’re the third derivative of the position function.”

[QUOTE=athelas]
Yes, but beware of the reply “No, because you’re the third derivative of the position function.”
[/QUOTE]
Oh snap!

[QUOTE=threemae]
In the interests of accuracy, shouldn’t that be DNA helicase?

When the moment’s getting hot, you don’t want to be let down by factual errors in your lines.
[/QUOTE]

Ahh, you’re right. Helicase. A mistake like this could be grounds to get acid splashed on me at my local laboratory.

“Is that a slide rule in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?”

Hey baby, wanna integrate my natural log?

Baby, you’ve got a demand and I’ve got a supply. What do you say we bring our market to equilibrium?

Not mine, but a friend of mine actually used this at a bar in Boston:

“I’m an economist, and this looks like a marketplace to me.”

I could go for some bilabial frication if you know what I mean…

[QUOTE=matt_mcl]
I could go for some bilabial frication if you know what I mean…
[/QUOTE]

My college major was linguistics, so this got a giggle from me. Although I’d probably respond by blowing a raspberry. :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

I think I just found my 42.

If I could rearrange the Greek alphabet, I would put Upsilon and Iota together.

It’s not the size of the gedanken that matters - it’s how you perform the experiment. :cool:

Is that a tau lepton in your pocket, or do you have a hadron?

[QUOTE=Agonist]
My college major was linguistics, so this got a giggle from me. Although I’d probably respond by blowing a raspberry. :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:
[/QUOTE]

Must… resist… urge… to sign up and post as… a raspberry.

I’m an architect and we specialise in maintaining our erections.

I’m into ergonomics and can ensure you a comfortable body position.

I’m an engineer and know how to make things work efficiently.

I’d climb into Schrödinger’s box if your pussy was inside.

Wow, I just went to 11 on the Mohs scale.