Share your simplest dessert recipes.

A handful of Ghirardelli Double Chocolate chips in a small bowl. Microwave until melted, then pour over vanilla ice-cream.

YUM. So much better than those crappy chocolate toppings that you buy in bottles.

Also, when i’m in Australia, Milo on vanilla ice-cream.

I’m not sure if you can get it in the US.

Whip thick cream up with Cointreau Liquor until stiff. Serve with sprinkles almonds in a glass, eat with a spoon.

After blending the pudding mix and milk, add a half-cup of nuts and blend some more. Stop when racket stops. Eat with Cool Whip.

Make cocoa. Top with frozen Cool Whip.

Strawberries
whipped cream

washed down with chilled vodka shots.

The real secret is to feed the strawberries to your SO, and the use for the left-over whipped cream soon becomes evident.

Puppy chow!

Put 6 ounces of chocolate chips and 1/4 cup vegetable oil in a bowl and microwave for about a minute and a half. Stir until smooth. Add 1/4 cup peanut butter, stir again until PB is all melted and mixed with the chocolate.

Put 6 cups of Crispex cereal in a large bowl. Pour chocolate mixture over the cereal, stir gently until it’s coated.

Put two cups powdered sugar in a 1-gallon sized baggie (or a big bowl with a lid), add chocolate-covered cereal, shake until coated.

Eat! Well, you’re supposed to put it in the fridge for a while first, but I like it when the chocolate’s still a little warm.

Mmmmm…puppy chow.

Vanilla ice cream, honey, and mixed nuts. Combine and eat. Yum!

Graham crackers with butter. For more of a meal, with peanut butter and jelly and/or honey.

If you’re feeling reeeeeally lazy, skip the crackers and just eat a few spoonfuls of honey.

2 cups of plain nonfat yogurt
1 4-serving package of white chocolate, vanilla or butterscotch sugarfree instant pudding

Whisk together and chill for at least an hour

This has saved many a cheesecake-craving Weight Watcher. It’s good, but not so good you can’t trust yourself around it.

My brother used to eat butter.
After seeing Mary Poppins, he ate sugar.
Eventually, he’d eat a spoonful of butter dipped in sugar.

1 pint Vanilla Ice Cream, nuke 5 seconds and dump in larger bowl.

1 small jar Nutella, nuke until runny (about 30 seconds), pour over ice cream.

Thank me later.

I like to sprinkle chocolate malt powder over vanilla ice cream. Very quick and tasty.

I’ve been known to eat a handful of semi-sweet chocolate chips.

Sounds lovely and reminds me of:

Cut strawberries, sprinkle generously with Cointreau or Grand Marnier. Put in fridge for a few hours and eat.

That reminds me of another one: sprinkle the powdered flavor coffees* over ice cream.
My favorite is the Kahlua flavored.

*Can’t think of what the brand name is, but it brings to mind “Jean Luc!”.
International something?

Maple syrup over yogurt.

or

15 minute peanut butter cookies:
Combine 1 cup sugar, 1 cup peanut butter, and 1 egg.
Drop spoonfuls onto cookie sheet. Press with a fork. Bake 10 minutes. Makes 1 dozen. Yum.

1. Pour whipped cream over blueberries.

2. Get heavy cast iron pot with heavy lid. Fill with lots of water. Put it on the stove on high heat while you drive to the store and buy can of Eagle Brand condensed milk. Throw can of milk in boiling water. Drink bottle of beer. Drink second bottle of beer. Heat until can explodes, filled with tasty vanilla fudge. :slight_smile:

Stuck on a low fat diet recently with no good junk food in the apartment, I discovered something I thought was pretty good: graham cracker dipped into vanilla yogurt. My yogurt was no-fat, but it probably tastes as good (probably better) with regular vanilla. Or other flavours… I tried it with strawberry, and while good, didn’t find it as good as the vanilla. The vanilla on graham cracker tasted kind of like cheesecake to me. What I remember of it…

Oh, did I also forget to mention the spoonful of peanut butter in the ovaltine?

Yes, in the gourmet section of the grocer’s, along with Nutella, Vegemite…