shIT PUPPET nutgargleASS CREED!!

Best. OP. Ever.

Really. I couldn’t have said it better myself…

::Holds up lighter with one hand and devil horns with the other in silent tribute to glarGH::

Rock on, glarGH, rock on.

LC

You know, I’ve been meaning to ask what your user name meant. Now I know.

I, too, am giving this very high marks; with a special bonus for spelling “pus” correctly.

Flaming Anal Rat Cannons: Dave Barry, step aside.

I have never listened to Creed, so I’ll take your word for it. Rant on!

For some ddamn reason, this just cracked me up so bad I almost pissed myself!

Is ‘Go Back to goddamn Canada’ supposed to be some sort of insult? I’m sure if you asked her, she’d never left it behind. And I wonder why everyone claims she can’t sing? ponders
There’s a whole world of difference between ‘not my taste’ and ‘talentless’.

All I know of Creed is “With arms wide open”, which is a fine song, IMHO.

But since PT Smegma, a fellow Rush fan, says they’re shite, I’d have to listen to some more to form an opinion. I’ll admit that they do sound a bit like Pearl Jam.

I don’t post too often usually because what I want to say has already been said but I believe this post deserves another Amen.

Amen. Creed sucks rocks and blows goats.

Fortunately, it’s remarkably easy to tell the difference, and Creed is a pack of ass-popcorn with all the talent of a decomposing corpse. Without the “not making any noise” benefit of the corpse.

I was referring to Ms. Lavigne, Myrr.

I think Creed’s stuff is ok, but I’ll give you a 9.3 out of 10 on the rant. Good stuff, Truly amusing.

And yet, I am still no closer to understanding this pathological hatred of Creed some people have. Every criticism voiced of them is not unique to them – except one: the Christian “thing.” That has got to be it. I’m betting there are a group of people out there who, consciously or no, would probably hate any Christian or pseudo-Christian group that got played on mainstream secular radio. Not sure why. So they sing about Christian themes – so what? Turn off the radio if you don’t like it. Or change the channel.

So does damn near every twenty-something hard rock group (excluding rap-rock stuff like Limp Bizkit, KoRn, etc) on the air since 1993! Pearl Jam imitation is EPIDEMIC over here! What we really need is for somebody to switch a disc by Lords of Acid with “The Gospel Hour” recording over at Clear Channel. That’d be fun!

Hey! That’s very effective! And it explains why I have never (to my knowledge) heard anything of Creed’s. I am not really sure who they are. Who are they, anyway? The name is only vaguely familiar to me.

So, I guess it’s possible to live in a Creed-free world. I sure do. :smiley:

Scott Stapp just seems so super-earnest at times that I just want to throttle him.

I think Mark Tremonti writes catchy riffs, though. Or recycles them.

… then again, maybe glarGH’s having a seizure.
(puts foot under back of head, loosens tie)
Get those scissors out of his hand, okay?
:wally

I’ve got to think there are lot more “worthwhile” targets for ranting than Creed (those diarrhea swilling smegma chewers in ICP jump to mind). Perhaps it’s just because you took a shot at Canada that tweaks my sensitive spot, but I’m afraid you get an ‘F’ for subject.

An ‘A’ for creativity, perhaps… :wink:

Or hers, as the case maybe (is).

Myself, I always enjoy a good glarGH rant, especially because I choose to read the username as a sound of inarticulate rage. It just adds to it, somehow.

Also, Creed sucks.

I don’t get it. Does glarGH think Creed sucks or something?

:smiley:

This part is parody, right? I don’t mean the burning to death part, I mean the part saying Great White is “cool” and better than Creed. Creed’s music isn’t my favorite, nor is it anything earthshaking, but it’s at least pleasant in small doses. (And I’d rather be caught dead at a Creed concert than a Great White one.)

Plus I think Scott Stepp (sp? seen various spellings here) is actually not bad looking, nose and all.

ARRGHH… Sim… City…4… Withdrawal…

Blargh on her. Avril should have stayed in “goddamn Canada”-- better? If she is talented, it is neither in a) English, nor b) Math, as the bane of my existance “sk8er boi” proves. They play it every day, sometimes many, many way way too many times… OH MY DEAR LORD FLOGGING A HIPPO GOAT all the way tO THE LIQUOR STORE!! MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP!! I can only take “he was a sk8er boi, she said see you l8r boi” so many times! IN ONE FREAKING SONG!! THE WHOLE DAMN SONG IS HER REPEATING THAT ONE FUCKING CHORUS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN UNTIL I WISH that my fleshy appendages will be eaten by rabid threelegged muskrats on crack while my brain melts like velveeta and leaks out my ears!!

And the horror! the horror!!

ARRRGHH!!

It gets worse! Remember that Mr. SO-Hunny-Tumpkins from the OP?! He won’t switch it! HE TURNS IT UP! Its very hard to get him to change it… Mostly because he is a sadistic pile of toad poo… I can’t change it because his arms are longer and he’s much bigger than me… Stupid Mr.SO-Hunny-Tumpkins. You will be sleeping on the floor next to the shoe pile from now on.

::glowers angrily in the direction of Mr. SO-Hunny-Tumpkins.::

So, in the end, Creed still sucks, I can barely tell them from Nickelbag anyways, Avril can STFU, and I am going to be investing in a taser for Mr. SO-Hunny-Tumpkins.

It would probably be in extremely poor taste for me to make a joke here, so I’ll just highlight it, and let y’all imagine what I might’ve said.

Creed sucks. But then again, so does most of what’s on the radio.

And I’ll freely admit that I dislike Creed more than other bands because of their particular brand of Christianity. They’re so damn smarmy about it.