Simpsons Didn't Do It!

Is there anything the Simpsons hasn’t covered yet. I can only think of two:
-a rape
-going to Antartica (though Homer did have an encounter with the battleship of the Antarticans)

Homer was raped by a Panda when he was humiliating himself for Burns’ money.

Bart did call the Antarctic to find out which way the water in the toilet spun while going down.

I don’t recall any E-stim.

Wasn’t that Australia?
The Simpsons have not dealt with having Homer doing something stupid :smiley:

E-stim? I’m torn between being ashamed and afraid to ask. I’m leaning toward afraid, though.

Don’t think the Simpson have done the Goreans.

Hasn’t done the Extropians, and I’m pretty sure Professor Frink would be a member.

Now, Matt, I know you’re fresh out of ideas, but fishing for them on public message boards is just sad. Offer me some coin, I might give you a hand.

He called both. He called other places, too.

http://www.thestranger.com/2004-06-17/savage.html

How about onanism? I can’t recall ever seeing any Simpson’s characters, er… umm…

You know…

… engaged in self-gratification.

Now, there was a scene on “King of the Hill” that comes to mind… :smiley:

What do you think Barney was doing at the sperm bank?

“The Simpsons are going to Delaware!”
“I want to see a screen door factory!”

Ah, but they never managed to make it there, now did they? Ah HA!

Looks like you made the right choice.

Actually, in “I, (Annoyed Grunt)-Bot” - the episode where Homer disguises himself as a fighting robot because he couldn’t build one for Bart - Homer says that the end that the “Go” button ‘sent a small electrical shock through my colon.’ “Why?” asks Bart. ‘To keep me focused.’

In the episode where Maude Flanders dies, Homer took Ned to a video dating place. There was a “one-nighter” table, and Comic Book Guy was taking all the tapes: “The table is spoken for!”

When asked if he was going to call all those women, he said “No, the tapes will be adequate…”

I think onanism is strongly implied here…

Have they done one where a character is posting on an internet forum?

How about World Domination? Burns only wanted Springfield under his thumb. How about Hank Scorpio? I don’t remember what his end game was.

Yes.

My yes was in response to internet posting.

The Itchy and Scratchy and Poochie show: (the episode where Homer becomes the voice of Itchy and Scratchy’s canine pal Poochie) Comic Book Guy says “Last night’s Itchy and Scratchy was, without a doubt, the worst episode ever. Rest assured I was on the internet within minutes registering my disgust throughout the world.”

adam yax, at the end of the episode we learn that Scorpio has taken over the East Coast of the USA. Where he goes from there, who can say? :wink: