So, Anybody Wanna Help Me Steal George Lucas's Tucker?

So I called and got an appointment to see the car next week, but they’re not sure if they’ll let me take pictures, this could complicate things.

I know I’m late to the party, but I’ll sure help…maybe I could distract him by asking who shot first? :smack: :smiley:

“That doesn’t sound so bad”

I was at his winery on Labor Day and he had ‘a’ Tucker (maybe not the one you’re talking about) in the ancestral home. On the second floor! I don’t know how they got it in there, either. The window isn’t big enough, there are only small doors in the walls of the room, and the stairs split into two and make sharp turns. No part of the building shows any signs of having been recently dis- and re-assembled.

Maybe they took the Tucker apart and put it together in situ.

Boy is my face red!

I posted so fast that I was talking about the wrong guys car.

In case you can’t guess the movie director guy with the winery is named Francis something.

Sheesh, I even previewed.

Francis Ford Coppola, who made the movie Tucker: The Man And His Dream. Which was about Tucker. And Tuckers.

I’ve been playing a lot of Star Wars: Battlefront lately; I think I can take care of the Ewoks.

Don’t they make a spray for that, yet? :confused:

Yea. It’s called Nair.

Uhh aren’t hairless ewoks, hobbits?

I dunno.
Tried that once, on a Care Bear infestation. (Obviously a related species.)

Didn’t kill em, just made the colrs run. And a grey Care Bear is…just an Ewok.

I got a bad feeling about this.

Pretend to be a bounty-hunter bringing in Peter Jackson: that’ll get you past the guards.

It might get him past the guards, but do we really want to see Tuckerfan in a metal bikini?

Ah, but he’ll just be a distraction while we release the Tucker from its carbonite block. And what a distraction he’ll be. {I volunteer to be R2D2 - just don’t ask where I’m going to conceal the lightsabre}

I bet you can get Billy Dee Williams to help and it’ll probably only cost you a Burger King combo meal.

Hell, and here was me willing to go all the way up to the price of a bottle of Colt .45.

I’ve got blueprints of the target, but they cost the lives of many Bothans.

Quick! Hide them in an old R2 Unit! Nobody’d ever look there!

Looks like our man Tucker honed his skills on a trial run.