So, Anybody Wanna Help Me Steal George Lucas's Tucker?

Just got back from seeing the car, and I have to say that I am highly impressed with not only the kind of work being by the folks at Classic Muscle, but also how nice they are. The owner was kind enough to take a few minutes out of his busy schedule and show me the car. Right now, she’s been stripped to the bare metal, and completely disassembled (with all the parts stored neatly and securely nearby). The owner of Classic Muscle pointed out a few things that were wrong with the car (the horn’s in the wrong spot, for example), and showed some of the repairs that they’d completed. There’s no doubt in my mind that she’s in the best possible hands, the folks at Classic Muscle are the most passionate people about their work, that I’ve ever met, and in looking at some examples of their work (there’s a few other cars sitting there that they’ve just completed), I’m certain Preston Tucker would be proud.

(BTW, it turns out George sold it to the guy who owns Kruse Auto Auctions.)

So the plans off? But, I just got my black jumpsuit cleaned. :frowning:

If you’re gonna’ steal the Tucker might, as well get the bib too.

I’m in so long as I can be the former great car booster, now a long time drunk, that only you can see a use for on this heist. Of course I am willing to die to ensure that the rest of you get away.

Cheers.

Well, at least until they get the car back together. Right now, the body is in one building and the engine and tranny are in another.

However, there’s a DeLorean that’s been sitting in front of a shop near where I work for about a week now, if anyone happens to have a spare flux capacitor or Mr. Fusion unit laying about, we could do a practice run with that.

Be sure to check the chronometer and make sure it doesn’t have a short in it. Otherwise you don’t know when you’ll end up.