So I guess I'm coming to America (and other places)

When you get to San Francisco you should give me a call. The boyfriend and I could put you up for a night or two, and it would be great to finally meet you in person!!

Ghani

But of course! :slight_smile:
If we know when you’re going to be where, we might could have a Dope fest.
There are plenty of us in the area.

I’ll BBQ!

We’ll have BEER!

YAY! :slight_smile:

You’ll leave with a new cat!

BEER, YAY! :slight_smile:

YAY BBQ!
YAY BEER!

…cat?..
YAY BEER!

Have you suddenly become 21?
:wink:

Ahem!
It’s always time for “YAY BEER”. :dubious: :stuck_out_tongue:

nocturnal_tick e-mail me. I’m in the Orlando area. Anything I can do to help you just let me know. I may be able to offer you a place to sleep for a few nights if need be.

Okay so I can’t buy beer but…

Is there a law against under 21’s drinking beer? In a private property?

Thankyou to harmy, ghanima and velvet. I will be sending you all emails in the next 48 hours with possible plans.

In most states, yes, it is against the law. I believe Louisiana and Wisconsin have loopholes under certain circumstances. Other states might too.

Fair enough. Meeting some dopers will make up for that.

Well, it’s technically illegal, but nothing much can be done about it. The cops can’t just decide “hey, we’re going to come in to your private residence and see if you have anyone underage drinking a beer”, so you’re always welcome to swing by for a brew. :slight_smile:

They never arrested my cat and he’s way under 21.
Hell, I started when I was 3 which is why I’m the quality lady you see here bef. : giggle : …befo…BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA…Ok…couldn’t do it. :stuck_out_tongue:

We’ve got an extra room if ya find yourself sleepy in East Texas. My email’s in my profile.