So, whatch'all doin' tonight?

My evening is well planned-out, as you’ll see:

1. I’m going to pay off my gigantic tab at the corner store, and thank dépanneur man for his patience during my rough week.

2. I’m going to have a beer, put my feet up on the ottoman, and say to myself, “Thank God that’s over” (ie. this week).

3. Hi, Opal!

4. I’m going to check SDMB and maybe post a thing or two.

5. I’m going to have a light dinner, then go down for a nap.

6. After the nap, I’m going to have a strong cup of coffee.

7. I’m going to tidy up the squallor that is my apartment while dancing around to Jamiroquai.

8. I’m going to pretty myself up (not that that’s hard ;)).

9. I’m going to pop down to a nearby gay pub, and probably be chatted up by some hottie, or maybe even run into the one from last night.

10. [Seinfeldism]Yadda, yadda, yadda. :eek: :wink: [/Seinfeldism]

And you? :smiley:

1. Fix myself some damn good coffee
  2. Help myself to a plate of cherry pie and vanilla ice cream
  3. Watch the entire first season of Twin Peaks on DVD
  4. Go to bed and have bizarre dreams filled with dancing midgets

Why, oh why didn’t I watch this show when it first aired?

Oh, I forgot. During the “Yadda yadda yadda,” I’ll be thinking of pbrtallboy. sigh Be still my beating heart…

• s.e.

I actually have plans for tonight!

A while ago, we received a coupon for $25.00 off at a local restaurant. We’ve eaten there before, and like it very much. The coupon expires soon, so if we don’t go soon, we lose out on the deal. We decided to go tonight.

Soooo…

Ordering a pizza for the kids around 4:30 or so.

Heading out right after the pizza arrives.

Having a quiet, mature-adult dinner with the woman I’ve loved since college, with no distractions, even though our children are remarkably well-behaved.

Going home, with the possibility of romance rather high. :smiley:

I think we need a poll on IMHO: Who’s gonna get laid tonight. :wink:

• s.e.

Jamiroquai! Talk about disco-a-rific! If Love Foolosophy, Cosmic Girl, Canned Heat and You Give Me Something don’t get you out of your seat a’ dancin’, I’m convinced you have no soul.

As for me, I’ll be travelling to D.C. to work this weekend. Work! I’ll be staying at a Marriott instead my place. :frowning:

1. Close the office at 2pm

2. Spiderman Matinee at 3:10pm

3. Happy hour 5:30-6:30pm

4. Adirondacks Wildcats (Basketball) game at 7:00pm -?. Terrell Owens from my team, the SF 49ers, makes his first start at tonight’s home game, right in my hometown.

5. After the game we’ll go for sushi, then we’ll go check out some of the local bands.

Weee…I love Fridays.

:cool:

Honey

Did I say dancing midgets? I meant Scott Evil.

2:30-4:20 – Take Structures final exam
5:00 – dinner, then ransacking the school mini grocery store to waste what’s left of my food plan.
Then I’m gonna turn on loud music and pack (neatly this time!) and drink (neatly also, I assume).

Or I might find out that everything fits in my car, in which case I will not drink and instead will drive home tonight instead of tomorrow.

I don’t believe in structured plans :smiley:

Hehe. I sense a flirt-fest coming on. smooch

Oh, dear, that reminds me, if I’m to snag & shag a hottie, I must drink neatly as well… :eek: No repeats of last weekend, the weekend from hell®.

Hmmm… snag & shag. I claim the trademark on that one! :smiley:

• s.e.

<sigh>
I told a friend he could come over tonight after he gets off work. He’s been bugging me for a week to come over.

He think’s he’s gonna get some.

I ain’t giving any. (I never have but he’ll try anyway, he always tries.)

But I will let him drink my beer so I’m not all bad.

It’s so hard being the fatal beauty that is me. :smiley:

I hear ya, sister. :wink:

• s.e.

I have two client appointments for warm stone massage - one will arrive at 6pm, the other at 7:30. So I’ll get to see naked people, only not in the good way.

At least I get paid for it.

I’m getting out of here in 15 minutes. I have to go home and start packing my entire house up. I’m moving this weekend to another apartment. Yuck.

Oh, but I may bow out of packing for a little while, because the two people helping me are dying to take me to go see Quiet Riot tonight. I think I’ll just have to go. :smiley:

Warm stone massage? Oh the images that invokes seawitch! I see this big flat stone, a pizza oven and you with one of those paddle looking thingies used to shove pizzas in the oven. What kind of toppings would ya like on that? :smiley:
s.e. do they hate you because you’re beautiful too?:wink:

Some resent me, but most go after me. :slight_smile:

Often I wonder why I’ve gone out with (or shagged) people who are unattractive… :wink: I can think of a few in particular…

• s.e.

Pickin’ up some beer and probably playing UT. (Or Jedi Knight.)

OH my- I saw a warm stone massage on TV and I MUST have one. That looks
so. fucking. awesome.

I’ll be heading out to watch Allan play out, consume some Bacardi drinkie things, and maybe come home and enjoy my new creamy broadband goodness.

Zette

Band name! :smiley:

• s.e.

I wish I were there to throw horns and feel the noize with ya! :slight_smile: Be careful, sKerri – Metal Health will drive you mad!