So, whatch'all doin' tonight?

We dated? :eek: Wow, so that weekend I don’t remember, I was in Montreal?

And not l’ours qui va? :frowning:

Lessee, after work, I’m going to ride the Metro home, then I’m going to work out, eat dinner, play Scrabble with the BF, watch the monster movie marathon on TCM, then go to bed.

Sorry, dear. I’m devoted to pbrtallboy and pbrtallboy only… :wink:

• s.e.

Hmmm… In 45 minutes or so, I get to meet Airman at the gate. Then, we go to the hospital to get his blood-test results. Then, we get to rush to the courthouse to get the marriage license. After that, we, well, enjoy the pleasure of each other’s company for most of the rest of the weekend. :wink:

Not a bad deal. :smiley:

Robin

Oh, Scott – I’m saving all my love for you. Which is why I’m staying in and refraining from trolling the gay bars tonight. Hopelessy devoted to me, indeed. Hmpf! :wink:

Working, 7pm to 7am.

Tobey Maguire in tights, 7:30pm.

Yum.

I’ve already told you what I’d do to you if you were here. :eek: <— pbrtallboy’s face as I’m doing “it” to him. :smiley:

There’s still the hot phone session we have planned for tomorrow, remember? :slight_smile:

• s.e.

I sure hope we’re doing something fun. It’s sunny here, so I’m hoping to hit a terrace or rooftop somewhere downtown for some eats and libations.
I kinda miss the sport of those “Will I or Won’t I? (get laid this weekend)” feelings on Friday afternoons. I’m in that stage after the finding of the SO, before kids, so there’s nothing to stop us.
Ah well.
Happy and safe shagging, everyone!

I s’pose I might be getting some tonight, but Mr. Stargazer & I are moving to a new apartment tomorrow (bleah – I hate moving!) and he has to work at the theatre tonight, so it’s a bit unlikely.

We’ll have to christen our new place sometime soon, tho. :smiley:

oh yeah – I’m packing. That’s what I will be doing tonight.

Modest much? If you start breathing heavy into the phone, I’m gonna hang up – what kinda girl do you think I am?

Going to my oldest girls soccer game, dinner, some rocket assembly then a Guinness and EverQuest till the wee hours.

Tonight? Well, I’ll be going out with some friends and doing the usual… talking to them, getting their impressions of the camping trip they all were on last weekend, and maybe going out to eat with them later.

After I get home, I might post some stuff on the SDMB while checking my mail, but I might just sleep too.

No getting laid for me, though.

Don’t worry babe, you’ll be in good hands. (Your right one… or your left - I don’t know which one you use.) :smiley:

• s.e.

Well, I had planned to take the Most Perfect Boyfriend in the World to dinner, and to see Y Tu Mama Tambien, in an evening-long outing that involved bookstore browsing and ice cream as well. But his boss insists that he has to work an overtime shift tonight, protecting Tucson from the Forces of Evilness, and so I only get him until 8:15.

So, I’ll take him out to dinner. And then I’m gonna go kick Diablo’s ass, pretending that he’s actually my boyfriend’s boss. There is, coincidentally, a resemblance there…

Sigh.

i will be meeting Canthearya for a quickie drink, then off to find a bar with the 76ers playing on the TV. Somewhere in the mix, I’ll need to adjust an animation that I’m working on and let the computer start rendering, too.

Dance class at 6:00, First Friday dance at 7:30.

Later if I can get my latest crush to have dinner with me (don’t worry, I’ll be smooth about it).

And then…who knows?

Hey, you work in animation? I’m a video tech writer at a company you’ve probably heard of… Email me if you want to know which one. :slight_smile:

• s.e.

And our products virtually eliminate the need to render. :smiley:

• s.e.