So what'd you have for breakfast three days ago?

Nothing. Well, a cup of coffee.
Wait! Wait, no, two cups of coffee.

an egg.

2 bacon, egg, and cheese breakfast Hot Pockets.

Tea, boiled egg and toast. Yum!

Nothing I expect. There is no time for breakfast in the morning.

Same thing I have every morning – a glass of instant breakfast to wash down a Paxil and a handful of vitamins.

A big bowl of Raisin Bran.

A protein shake made with Passion-Orange-Guava juice, two scoops of soy powder and some bee pollen.

I’m having bacon and potato cakes for breakfast this morning. It goes better with the six freakin’ inches of snow outside, and up to a foot more expected.

Shredded wheat and juice.

Three blue pills, and two red ones

Whole wheat toast with butter and orange marmalade, coffee and a breathing treatment.

Toaster Strudel and a cup of milk. I don’t think it meant anything, though, because I was still super hungry by lunch.

Two eggs poached in a bowl of congee.

A nectarine. Coffee. Marlboros.

Water and a smoke, until I got to work and could snag some chili and Timbits

Two eggs, scrambled, on a torpedo roll, with bacon, sausage (patty), and cheese along with some ketchup.

And a diet coke.

congee??? :confused:

I had the “Big Breakfast” at work consisting of eggs, ham, homefries, a bagel and a cofffee. Mmmm goood. But it is probably best if I have only one of those a week… $2.75 is a great price, but I don’t want it to become my waist size… :cool:

Three days ago, that was Friday, so it was a bar-like donut in a bag and some pretty good Starbuck’s coffee. Location was somwhere over Moses Lake in a turboprop commuter flight to Spokane.

The day before that… hey, teaching classes in Everett. So it was canteloupe bits, bagels, OJ, and nasty electrical-distributor-shop coffee.

The coffee the day before was from a different electrical distributor shop, but no less nasty.

Nifty exercise in memory, that. Now, if only I could remember what the one-armed man in the fedora looked like.

Two slices of toast with grape jelly, two cups of coffee.

Congee.