So what'd you have for breakfast three days ago?

Who can even remember that far back? I think it was, like umm, some food or something…

Actually, I had a bacon and egg sandwitch, all cooked up fresh at home, and a glass of milk.

Next!

A vanilla creme donut and water.

Special K red berries, a banana, and coffee.

a cinnamon raisin bagel and 12 oz of 2% milk.

What I really wanted was a bowl of Froot Loops though

Nothing. Well, two cups of coffee, if that counts.

A bowl of McCann’s oatmeal (the best oatmeal)with a banana and soy milk. sometimes I put ground flax seed on it.

A papaya/banana smoothie, glass of fresh carrot/orange juice, huevos rancheros with beans, a slice of watermelon.

Nothing. Coffee and a cigarette.

A crisp meat burrito from Taco Time. Man, I gotta buy some groceries or something.

Two frosted cinnamon Pop Tarts that I took with me (after toasting) to eat on the way to work.

Cooked Quaker oatmeal with light syrup and light oleo and half a grapefruit, no sugar, and coffee with non-dairy nonfat creamer.

Cheerios with frozen blueberries and a splash of milk. This is a nobrainer, that’s what I have for just about EVERY breakfast. I’d PREFER to eat cold pizza, but I need something just a wee bit healthier. And something that will help keep me regular.

A bowl of Golden Grahms.

Booze.

A protein drink. Fneh, it’s a nasty thing to face first thing in the morning. Like someone shaved a mouse and stewed the fur with chalk and sour chocolate. I take joy in mixing it with cold coffee, because if my doctor wants me healthy, I’m going to do it in the most stupid way possible.

Two chocolate chip Pop-Tarts, eaten cold and wrapped in a napkin in the car on my way to school.

I miss the ones with the graham cracker crusts.

The same thing I have every morning–a bowl of cereal, a glass of orange juice, and two cups of coffee.

Oatmeal. Same thing I have every morning on the weeks I work. On my weeks off, I usually don’t have any.

Hmph… I was really sick and didn’t eat anything solid at all that day. Didn’t even have a liquid until 2pm-ish…

-n

Simple. I don’t eat breakfast.