So....Whose your Valentine gonna be?

My living, walking, breathing (thank God the verbs don’t stop there;)) Botticelli.

[sub]We won’t be fucking like bunnies, but she is my bunny, so…:D[/sub]

Nobody.

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Man, it’s great being single. Except for that whole “not getting any” part.

I’d just like to say, for the record, that I didn’t see scott post before I submitted mine. Hehehe.

My fish.

We can stare longingly into each others’ eyes because it’s not like she can blink in the first place.

My kitties, especially my little orange tabby, Buffy. Even if she did try to bite my scalp last night. Even if she did jump on the back of my chair and cause me almost to tip over backwards.

And punha, don’t EVEN say it!

:stuck_out_tongue:

:frowning:

well…

As you know, my boyfriend Tom (Potter) is coming on the fifteenth.

At least that’s the plan. But his dad had a stroke on Thursday, his mom is having a breakdown, and his siblings are nowhere to be seen (coming soon to a Pit near you). So he has to help out with everything. Basically the whole thing is now in doubt.

There’s still some possibility of his being able to make it. It all depends on his dad’s health and anyone else who can be conscripted into helping. We’re hoping. It may take some rescheduling. But dammit, we really want to see each other. Put in a good word for us, Dopers.

:frowning:

[sub](Pet Shop Boys’ “Home And Dry” comes on the mp3 player… matt prepares to cry again)[/sub]

No one.

Nobody, just like usual.

But my brother IS proposing a Memphis Blues “singles night out” for a few of us… that sounds really good. :slight_smile:

F_X

Nobody for now, but there’s somebody I’ve got my eye on. Here’s hoping.
-foxy

Well, our winter weather came back after a glorious weekend. So, this Valentine will be cold.

But, being alone doesn’t have to mean lonely. Get up, go out with a group of friends. Visit the 'rents. Pick up that DVD you’ve been meaning to see.

Or, spend it on The Dope. If no one else does, and if I’m at a computer, I’ll get us a room at MPSIMS and invite all of you in for a drink or two. If you don’t imbibe, we’ll still have the kareoke (I’m an Okie) machine up. And no one leaves without singing the blues!

See y’all then!

I’ll probably just hang with the rest of the gulls. If I feel sorry enough for myself, I’ll stop for chocolate on the way home…

Like Foxy, I have my eyes on someone. Here’s to hope … :smiley:

Coming soon to a FOX syndicate near you:

“When Pussies Attack!”

::FLEEING::

Hey, I’ll be yours if no one else is!

Very possibly someone seven time zones away, who I’ve never actually met. Funny how this Internet thing works out.

My husband. Unless the war starts sooner than planned, he’ll be here.

It will actually be the 1st valentine’s day that I was with someone…last year at this time he was in japan and I was in the states, and all years before that I was single on valentine’s day. One year a boyfriend of mine broke up with me that day, which is just plain evil.

No one…

Last valentines I did have a guy I know call me up and wish me a happy v-day. I should call him again… we talk infrequently but he’s a sweety. But he’s the only one not family related who has ever wished me a happy v-day.

Ugh… I’ll probably work that night. If not, as I get my first paycheck I’m going to go get drunk.

Well, I’m donating blood on the 14th, so whoever gets it can be my valentine, I guess.