Some new members are brightening our boards!

well I was attacked by a ravenous ear-wig last just last night!! and !
(I know it was an Earwig, cos it said, ‘har har, that there be a fleshy lookin’ morsel o’ear! How’s about I be at it, then?’, thus confirming that Earwigs sound like tiny, shiny carapaced pirates on helium).

Well, I squealed, and jumped, and flicked it out the window, which means it’s now someone else’s problem. Not mine. No.

But, I might add, being a manly-man, I was NOT trapped on my chair. Nosireebob! No chair for me!
[crosses legs on top of 3-legged milking stool].

Oh, and welcome to all the newbies and the newbies-who-aren’t-newbies, cos they have old doper-souls. Or something…

what?

I have decided to hold my breath untill someone or something mentions my name :mad: .
sucks in air

Go visit Boston. I hear there is a bar there where everyone knows your name.
:smiley:

Hooters?

I’ll say your name, JoeSki, if you’ll say mine. Us newbies have to stick together!

Welcome JoeSki!

Thank you Just1Lurk. You know, as a oxygen deprived n00bie, I could have sworn you were a blind man, the type that went around harrassing war veterans with those synathizers in their voice boxs, making outrageous claims that they were Mcdonalds, that they should stop hassling you and just give you your Big Mac-with no pickles.

But now that the air has returned to my brain, you look like an alright guy :wink: .

Welcome Just1Lurk

Just don’t say JoeSki’s name three times. Bad stuff happens then… bad stuff!

**JoeSki
JoeSki
Jo

I see you so often I just assumed you’d been here more than a year. Sadly, you’re no longer cute and huggable, mama’s little baby is all grows up now, yes he is…

Happy now? I thought if you haven’t been in a sig by now, you deserve it. :wink:

That might work if I append my sig.

Wait till he turns blue. Like this :frowning:

Stop holding your breath this instant, young man!

Did they bring pie?

I would like to participate in this thread, but every time I welcome a new member to the boards, he ends up being another sock puppet, or a Stormfront sleeper agent, or just plain fuckin’ crazy (and not in a good way). So I’m not saying anything. I’m staying in this here corner, glaring suspiciously at everyone.

Welcome, y’all!

I thought I heard someone welcoming new Dopers, but I’m having a hard time hearing with these earplugs in my ears protecting me from the earwigs.
What?

Ooh. I see one. I’m gonna pull out my 1920s-style Death Ray on that sucker!

Bitch, bitch, bitch. You’d have a better shot at it by being witty or sumpin’. :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome, newbies! Glad to have you aboard. Pay no attention to that list to starboard. The metallic groaning sound is quite normal. Icebergs? What icebergs?

Meanwhile, in the Pit, Ronnie James Dio is having a wonderful verbal frolic with astro over commonly used lay definitions vs. proper psychiatric definitions of terms such as “antisocial”.

RJD is definitely showing some promise. Hope he decides to pony up and become a member.

Maybe he’ll rescue me from the earwigs.

Awww shucks. Just because you’re paranoid, it doesn’t mean they aren’t out to get you :smiley:

Gooba gabba! Gooba gabba! We accept you! We accept you! One of us! One of us!