Son of a bitch! I'm addicted to lolcatz.

This always makes me cackle.

I’ve been slowly transferring the entire canon onto my ipod. It makes public transit that much more bearable.

Me too. I’ve got one of those lolcat pictures as wallpaper on my computer at work. I’ve tried sites that have dog pictures and the same kinds of phrases, but it just somehow lacks something the cat sites have.

Hundreds of cat pictures here.

My favorite one.
Here one I did my self.

I got 42 of the little bastards cycling on my desktop (and no, not this kinda cycling).

When my daughter was here last month, I got her hooked. hehehe

I can’t find the one that I’m using for my wallpaper - it’s a kitten with half-open eyes and the caption is “Dude… Wait, what?” Cracks me up every time I see it. Wish I could find it on line to share it.

Found one: here

From the Onion

and this one:

This made the SO and I laugh for a good 10 minutes straight.

This one is my favorite, chiefly because I love birds and that’s a cute little Quaker!

Here!

This one is my wallpaper right now in honor of all the Harry Potter stuff this past month.

I was home sick last week and I spent hours flipping through the lolcatz and cheezburger sites. I love them.

I know what you mean about the grammar and spelling. If a person wrote to me that way it would drive me crazy, but the cats are just too cute so they can get away with it. :smiley:

You think this is bad? Try LoLcode on for size.

If that isn’t a sign of the apocalypse, I don’t know what is.

Oh - thank you! I think I hurt myself laughing. Brilliant!

My all time favorite.

Ug, I won’t link the thread I started, nor the numerous links since,but they are evil.

This has been my background, which I think defines the Doper lolcat. Gross misspelling, silly cat, joke about theoretical relativity.

I’m in ur blogz, cursin’ your memberz?

“I can has vegetation?” That was great. I can only hope that there will be an upcoming Google hack that will LOL every page. GoogLOL?

I so came here to poo-poo just this kind of thing. but damnit, now I’m hooked. Grrr… but funny.
Fishing fer taters. he he

I made this one before I saw I Can Has Cheezburger’s take on it

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/114/humanproximityiw3.png