Stargate Universe, 1.10 "Justice", mid-season finale (open spoilers)

Was it me, or did Ming Na look a little woozy when they came out of FTL? Almost like the people did who were in the middle of using the communication stones? Was someone else (like Lou Diamond) in her body for the rest of the episode after her conference on Earth?

I’m not so sure about that. They were all freaking out when the gate was about to close as they weren’t sure if Rush or Young were going to make it in time. I believe Eli was in the Gate Room with everyone else when Young finally walked through.

Apparently this episode had the lowest ratings so far. Nevertheless, it was just picked up for a second season of 20 episodes. The second half of this season starts up in April.

I don’t want the show to be canceled just yet. It’s the only space show on. Yet, I have to wonder how it got renewed. Maybe because it is the only space opera on, and they feel stupid for canceling SG1 & SGA and have nothing else but Sanctuary (also just renewed for another season).

Good point. Caprica starts in January, but while science fiction it’s set on a planet.

Well this episode did air against the finale of Monk AND the return of Dollhouse (with two outstanding episodes).

Since Stargate recieved 2.22 million viewers and Dollhouse had about 2.0 million viewers, I don’t see how Dollhouse is hurting any show.

Dollhouse is canceled. I never did watch it. Was it any good?

Well, if those 2.0 million viewers would be watching Stargate if Dollhouse wasn’t on, I think that would hurt the show.