Superman is a pussy (yeah, thats right! You heard me!)

:The Punisher:

Ahhh…A normal guy, yet cooler than Batman.
More buff than Superman. He has guns that would make any Clint Eastwood character shit his pants. He has attitude that would scare all the black woman on Jerry Springer, and best of all, a Black suit with a friggin’ skull on it. COMMON! Give Capn’ America his plastic shield. Give Gabit his Ace cards. Give Batman all his wonderful toys, I’ll still take the man with the GUNS 'cause thats what it’s all about. Who needs skill or tactics or strength when you’ve got guns. Bullet proof or not, the more popular comic book character always triumphs, and what makes a man more popular in the ass-kicking industry than being equiped with grade-A weaponry. Case closed.

Damn you Torq! It’s all a vicious lie!!

Okay Torq, smartass, where do you see the dynamic Doctor Doom defeated by mere Twinkies!!
http://www.seanbaby.com/hostess.htm

Nuff’ said.

Inky

I can’t agree more than batman is far superior to superman. First of all, batman is a genius. Superman is of average intelligence at best. When batman finds some evidence, he takes it back home and analyzes it and makes all due conjectures. Superman never even finds the evidence. Some police person no doubt finds some evidence, takes it to a scientist, and tells superman what to do. Secondly, superman’s strength seems to be based on some kind of inconsistent gamma ray distribution or something. I mean, one day he’s knocking up comets like they’re his next door neighbor’s daughter, next day he’s straining to pick up a city bus. Where’s the connection? Is this some kind of bizarre Kryptonian male mentrual fluctuation or what?

As was previously pointed out, superman has it all. You name a perilous endeavor, superman has or will miraculously develop some sort of super-power to make it mere child’s play (though he still manages to find it difficult). Batman, on the other hand, is given nothing but family money, intelligence, and an edacious appetite for revenge.

Then there’s the lady skills. Aside from the physiological impossibilities thereof proposed in the Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex treatise, there’s the simple fact that Batman is a smooth-talkin ladies man where as superman is a bumbling oaf. Batman knows how to dress. Superman, on the other hand, with all his powers to create diamonds from charcoal, still appears to be clothes shopping at good-will. Then of course there’s the simple fact that any lady in her right mind would rather be picked up in the sleek aerodynamic masterpiece that is the batmobile that the p.o.s. john doe domestic car superman owns.

Plain and simple, between these two masters of metal, the dark knight would prevail over the man of steel in his sleep.

The only thing a nonconformist hates more than a conformist is another nonconformist who does not conform to the prevailing standards of nonconformity.

ROTFLMAO! Thank you CK for that wonderful link.

“Oh we were brought up on the Space-Race, now they expect us to clean toilets. When you have seen how big the world is how can you make do with this?”
Pulp, “Glory Days”

Superman is DC flagship hero. With the powers of a god.

But Batman still kicked his ass in The Dark Knight Returns.

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Kaje, I couldn’t have put it better myself. And if I could have, I would have!

One thing this Superman arguement has shown is that a lack of flaws is a flaw in itself.

Incidently, Superman has yet to take me up on my offer.

Inkz