Suri Speculation

Fucking amatures. :wink:

Well, as some people put it on another messageboard I frequent: There ain’t no baby, ain’t never been no baby and ain’t never gonna be no baby.

Seriously, I’m starting to believe the theory that the pregnancy was faked and the baby they’d planned to adopt didn’t materialize for one reason or another–maybe the mother backed out on the deal perhaps. It just doesn’t add up to me–all these months he was parading Katie and her big pregnant baby around proclaiming “I am MAN, look upon what I have created!”. He seemed so proud of his own supposed virility that at one point he even pulled Katie’s shirt up and showed off her belly at some media event. If he put all that time and energy into turning the media spotline on Suri’s upcoming birth, why the sudden secrecy? Seems like he would be out parading the baby around and posing for the photographers every chance they got. Wouldn’t that be the big payoff?

And then there’s the oddness over Suri’s supposed birth certificate. A “friend” signed for them, they didn’t sign the birth certificate before leaving the hospital and the nurse’s number is even incorrect.

An article in this morning’s paper mentioned that the “hoax baby” conspiracy theory was doing the rounds.

Maybe they just don’t want to start the Baby Wars with little Shiloh and the rest of the recent Hollywood spawn. Or maybe they get more press this way than by allowing a few pctures to be released.

Obviously, they’re keeping the baby away from Xenu. Babies are too gullible to fight back against any force, so they’re waiting until she’s old enough to fight back.

Then expect a huge lawsuit from People Magazine.

That would be amusing, actually.

There was, sometime during the pregnancy a pictorial of Katie’s expanding and contracting belly…and whatever you think of that, this pic I found from google really is not quite right. Of course, I see everybody else’s side (what to gain?) and am frankly a bit embarrassed that I am even participating in this thread. But, whatever, here I am, and it is a little odd.

I never thought that collage was conclusive, but that other pic just seems unreal. I’ve known women who’ve had huge “bumps” but nothing that proportionally extreme–I mean, the angle of the upper shelf, it goes out at such an acute angle. Of course, maybe she’s just lucky (to not swell out proportionally) and we’ll see her working out her stretch mark body issues on shape of a mother.

Maybe they’re waiting for enough hair to grow to cover the triple-six birthmark.

My grandmother’s birth certificate was riddled with errors. The date, her name, on down the line. Granted, she was born in 1900, but her experience was hardly atypical, even for people born a lot more recently.

Birth certificates are composed by harried clerks, not diligent scientists. Ask ten close friends, and two or three of them will have a typo on their birth certificate. Evidence of nothing.

I don’t think the media should hold its breath waiting to see little Suri. Apparently, Katie’s parents had to wait 2 weeks before they were allowed to see their grandchild!

How weird it must be to be Katie Holmes, and have people all over the world speculating about whether you were really pregnant, and if you really gave birth …

You win. :smiley:

Even if they don’t want the paparazzi snapping pics of little Suri they could still have their own photos taken and release them to the press for a hefty donation to some Scientology “cause”. It’s not like a baby pic is going to help anyone identify her later for possible kidnapping. It would at least somewhat dispel the rumors that she doesn’t exist … well, except for the rental baby theorists.

Didn’t they do that already? The auction that People won for three million or whatever?

3 million wasnt enough so the Cruise Couple backed out i hear.

Also, with holding out on the pics, one of two things will happen.
a) Rumors and speculation is on the rise about whether there is a baby or not, and pics finally go for more. (Remember, Suri came about the same time as the Brangelina Baby, thats tough competition. Its like sharing an opening day with Aquaman)

b) It will fizzle and the Cruises will be told “oh yeah, thats right you had a baby… fifty bucks?”

Right, but considering the way he pimped out Katie’s, er, “Kate’s” pregnancy, and talked about her nonstop, you don’t find this a little odd?

:dubious:

That was Brad and Angelina’s baby, Shiloh.