"TEST" thread

@discobot roll 2d6

What the. . . Am I doing something wrong, or does @discobot just not like me?

Tripler
@discobot roll 2d6

Whiskey Tango Hotel, @discobot.

@Ludovic, what are you doing differently?

Tripler
Seriously. Am I using a non-Dvorak keyboard or something??

Cutting and pasting your text…

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 1, 1

Discobot, do you have some grudge against @Tripler?

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Most likely

@discobot roll 2d6

Just checking to see if discobot hates me too.

:game_die: 3, 2

lol

Just in case this helps, I just copy/pasted from Ludovic’s post.

Let's see if this works,  Blah, Blah, Blah...

And off.

Back on again...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Okay, since this is just a test thread, I want to see what happens if I try to make three (or four) consecutive posts without any intervening post by anyone else . . .

This is my second of three (or four?) consecutive post. I want to see what happens.

This is my third of three (or four?) consecutive posts. I know disco bot will fuss at me sooner or later.

This is a fourth post.

And? Did Discobot fuss at you? Inquiring minds want to know. Also to save me from recreating the experiment for another four posts.

Yes it did. In two different ways, in fact.

There’s another thread discussing the rules about making multiple consecutive posts, and I was trying it out here in order to make some cogent remarks in that thread.

See this post and the next several subsequent posts:

I am placing my question here because of my problem. How do you start a new topic. When a click the blue + box there seems no place to insert the title of a new topic. I get the box to place the post and the box to create new topic, but no box for the title of a new thread???

Is this a function of the theme you are using, or the device (mobile, tablet, or desktop) you are using? I get an edit box to type in the post, and just above that are three input text boxes: One for the thread title, one for which category (forum), and one to enter tags for the post.

Testing pictures

VEGAN JAPCHAE (KOREAN GLASS NOODLES) from here jpg file

from here jpg file