TEST YOURSELF How panic-proof are you?

What? What? Ahghhga!

It took me 2:05 seconds with the point and click method. (Tried dragging, but that didn’t work)

I should add that some time was added on while I had to look up how many pints are in a gallon (me being metric and all).

I can’t think of anything witty to say.

Okay. 93.8

144.3. Dumb luck, I figure. :stuck_out_tongue:
And I was blissfully unaware of any such methods to fill in the dots other than point-and-click.

81.6. Cool as a cucumber. Only because there were no questions about snakes.

::shudder::

Your score is : 97.4

and that was with clicking each dot and not cheating! :stuck_out_tongue:

Your score is : 99.3
A score of less than 50 means you’re likely to panic in an emergency. You’re not very likely to panic if your score is between 50 and 70. If it’s between 70 and 90, you’re panic-resistant. Above 90, you’re as close to being panic-proof as a human can be. Men should score a trifle higher than women.

Your score is : 99.3
A score of less than 50 means you’re likely to panic in an emergency. You’re not very likely to panic if your score is between 50 and 70. If it’s between 70 and 90, you’re panic-resistant. Above 90, you’re as close to being panic-proof as a human can be. Men should score a trifle higher than women.

89.4 - I also don’t know about pints and gallons so I guessed at that one.

Thanks a lot, guys - I decide to give my eyes a break from my tedious staring-at-the-screen-and-pointing-and-clicking job for some SDMB fun, and look what I find myself doing! :slight_smile:

1. Other than filling in the dots, the number question took the longest (and finding all the darn triangles after I got that one wrong).

I got a 77.2. I have no idea how many pints there are in a gallon since I haven’t used them since middle school. I also screwed up on the one about the letters, not because I didn’t understand it but because the directions are bad, really bad, I went through the whole phrase and got letter not each word. I also missed the triangles and missed one “X”. It took me over 2 minutes to do the dots, but I wasn’t doing an exact time.

I scored 2

OH NO
I’m doomed, DOOMED! LEMME OUTA HERE!!!

I was supposed to actually fill in each dot? snicker

I was using a touch pad and had to go to class, so I timed how long it took me to fill in one line and multiplied that by the number of lines. I thought it showed ingenuity.

Anyone care to comment on this?

I think this is the real way the test is scored. I got that error after clicking all of those dammed radio buttons but I didn’t break my keyboard over it. IMHO, this means I can handle whatever the world throws at me.

I was getting the high score, but when I submitted and got a “java script error”, so I panicked and covered my computer in plastic and Duct Tape.
Seriously I’m bugged by the triangle counting question, I got four triangles going left to right from E using parts of the bottom line, and two above E (one big one and one including the C, and a smaller one to the left somewhat of C) what was the seventh triangle? grrr

PS you can get a really high score if you finnished the dots in negative time ;), someone on their site needs to improve there input testing.

PPS why is filling dots in quickly a sign of low panick, wouldn’t someone who is slow and careful also be unlikely to panick?

Was this testing panic or how often I clan my mouse?

Actually where I screwed was counting the crosses. I didn’t have an alarm clock so I improvised with my cel phone. I went to the sounds menu and tried to keep changing the ring tone so a new one was playing all the time.

But I really got a wrong count there.

Your score is : 135.5

That includes looking up how many pints in a gallon, and rounding up to the nearest minute on the dot-test. Did the other questions in 3 minutes, but clicked 5 as that was the lowest option.