Testing times 3000

Use the clickable spoiler for that.

Another excellent use of the clickable kind is to reduce post size. Like, if I were for some reason listing all the nations of the world, I might post

A

Afghanistan
Albania
Algeria
Angola
Andorra

B

Bahamas
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Barbados
Belarus

and so on.

Aside (nesting a blurred inside a clickable):

Click to show or hide

Afghanistan

Albania

Algeria

Angola

Andorra

Onebox test

News articles:

Wikipedia:

YouTube:

Works great! I really like it!

:grinning:

Indeed. This is something else. :slight_smile:

Test

Yay, I made a post. I think that’s my first this year.

I can see it. Chromium on Linux using Material Design theme.

Odd you didn’t get the We haven’t seen eulalia in a while. Everybody give her chocolate and onions (or whatever) message.

Where would I see that? In an email or in a post somewhere?

It’s one of the stalkery little messages that pop up in a box by itself just above your post. There’s also one for members who are making their first post. Admin might have turned them off.

Yeah, when everybody’s doing first posts I guess it could kind of clutter up a thread.

Love your link. I hope they don’t turn off embedded vids.

Testing

Testing 1 2 4

Apologies, just testing multi-quoting and whatnot.

I really like the preview. And I love the mobile interface much more than I thought I would.

That link is freakin’ hilarious!

Zefrank makes me laugh :rofl:

Another feature which you may or may not find pleasing: I copied the text quoted below from the npr site, just by selecting it and hitting copy, then pasted it directly in here; you will note that the text contains an active link: I did not do anything to get that, it just pasted in the fully formatted text (including italics). vBulletin did not carry forward with formatting and links, at least for me (I was mostly using the luddite-style editor, though).

Nothing to see here, just testing.

I’ll have to consider uploading a picture that represents me later.

Test pic link post…

Test 2