Texas Solves All Major Social Problems

…So now they are tackling the absurdly trivial ones:

Texas votes for crackdown on sexy cheerleaders

:rolleyes:

They need to removed their heads from their asses before looking.

*"Bill sponsor Al Edwards, a Houston Democrat, said there’s only one way to determine that: by watching the routine.

“Any adult that’s been involved with sex in their lives, they know it when they see it,” he said.*

Well, he has a point there.

Texas Legislators = Nimrods With Far Too Much Time On Their Hands
Water=Wet
Pope=Catholic
But thanks for reminding us. :rolleyes:

That Al Edwards - always playing the angles, that sly dog. He’s gonna get paid to travel around the state checking out the cheerleaders like he never got to when he was in High School.

Wish I’d thoughta that one.

If you need someone to make sure that the cheerleaders are behaving while in the communal girl’s showers, I gotcha ya covered. I may be too preoccupied to actually write down any infractions, though.

Always love “I know it when I see it” legislation. So easy to enforce!

I wonder how many sexy cheerleader routines they studied before voting on this…

Those poor, wandering waifs!

Cast out of Texas into the cold, cruel, literate world, with nothing but their pom-poms to cover their pom-poms with!
I shall take them in!

And shelter them!
And tuck them in at night!
And show them the affection they’ve been denied in Texas!
Because I’m big…
hearted.

In short, I’m a hellava guy!
:smiley:

With all the recently disgustingly stupid legislation proposed in my fair state, I was pleased to see one so stupid it literally made me laugh out loud.

“Too sexy! The dance is too sexy! No, no, still too, too sexy!

Oooh, good point! I’ve heard that lesbianism has become so rampant among high school girls in Oklahoma that they’ve had to institute rules saying that they can only go to the bathroom one at a time. Can you imagine what would happen if lesbianism became commonplace in all high schools?

I favor totally nude cheerleaders, but that’s just me.

I guess I can try to imagine it. Next time I’m alone with a little WD-40 and some tissues.

no-no-no, I think we have a consensus, there.

I can rest easy tonight, since I know that finally someone is thinking of the children.

Well of course. Those uniforms are obscene! Off with them, I say!

[music begins]

I’m too sexy for highschool, too sexy for highschool
So sexy it hurts
And I’m too sexy for Texas, too sexy for Texas
Austin and Dallas

And I’m too sexy for your party
Too sexy for your party
No way I’m Republican

link for the nerds amongst us.

He just wants to see football as it’s supposed to be–strapping young men in tight pants, running around, getting all sweaty, grappling together, muscles tensed, occasionally falling into big piles of quivering man-flesh, rewarding good plays with a firm slap on the ass.

See, nothing sexual about that at all. Nope, nothing.

Well someone has to do it, since John Wayne Gacy’s dead and Michael Jackon’s under investigation.

I could help. I’d be sure to record any infractions (though I’ll admit that I might be somehow persuaded to tear up the records).

Digicams would become much more popular in schools?