Thar she blows

No, no, no–no monkeys for me!

However, I do seem to be running short of well-muscled, well-oiled, horny 6-ft. masseurs, if anybody has one to spare…

Evilbeth you are truly evil!

::Odie enters the room:: Who ordered the monkey in the negligee? ::looks around::: I don’t want to know what’s going on in here…::leaves::

Happy 2K aha, enjoy your new friend err pet.

Keith

Thanks for my new sig line. I swear, I go through these things faster’n . . . well, a lot of stuff.

Wow. Congratulations!

And won’t the ASPCA get on your case about corrupting young monkeys?

Um . . . I’m horny and 5’10" is that close enough?

Congrats you two!

Hot monkeys? Those freekin’ monkeys, acting all hot. Oh, they think they can just waltz in to your kitchen and start jumping on the counters and banging pots and pans all the live long day. Their little monkey pants, filled with gold coins, their evil grins, their crazy monkey hats, sitting askew on their hairy monkey heads.

This one monkey, we’ll call him “Earl”. He comes up to me and says in his monkey voice; " Find me a suitable perch!" I says,“You’ll have to kill me first!!” He says, " Weeeeee!" Thirty seven minutes later I’m stuffed into a shopping cart, with a plunger and a roll of tinfoil to keep me company.

That is one day I’ll never forget.
Damn monkeys. Think they’re sooooo hot.

Gee, and from the title I thought it was another of Dropzone’s lonely hearts threads… this one would get the guys’ attentions…

Dammit Demo and KitKatt, you beat me to it! But regardless…

Happy 2KP, Hoo-ha!

In celebration, I will hereby commission this tuxedo-outfitted monkey catapult in your honor. Would you like the first fling?

::points to the large exploding ceramic fish mosaic in the distance::

But he said he wanted hot monkey sex from the womer of the Straight Dope.

Well, technically he meant with the monkeys. The women bring the hot monkeys over and then all they get to do is watch aha have hot monkey sex. Now, until you can prove to me that you’re not a human, but a monkey, you cannot have sex with aha, so there! :stuck_out_tongue:

Well you’re no fun!

hypergirl don’t listen to sskuggii I’ll accept hot sex of any kind!

See, I told you so Tasha!

Take care there m’boy, you keep it up they’ll make you a mod.

Avast thur ye lubbers, foist me tops’l and strangle me sheets.

Pass me that bottle ay rum Jim’n get in that barrel boy arrrrrrhhhaaaaaarrrrrr

Congratulations, evilbeth!
aha who?

CP you deviant swine!

::smooches carnivorousplant::

This thread whooshed right on by me. My head was somewhere up my butt, I think.

[John Belushi] There was a fire! An earthquake! A flood! I had a flat tire![/John Belushi]

Is it too late to offer you hot monkey sex? :slight_smile:

(I’d offer hot monkey sex to you too, evilbeth, but, well, you know. How 'bout some chocolate instead?)

Chocolate? Naw, don’t much care for the stuff. However, if you have any sexy Irish guys just hanging around taking up space you could send one my way…

(I wonder if the “housecleaning” in the Pit is going to move either aha or myself back below 2,000 posts? Then we could do this all over again!)