The "Ask The...." Anthology (Or, a list of EVERY major "Ask the..." thread that was ever made)

I’ve never worked for The Man, man. But since there isn’t a generic Internet or Tech category there really isn’t a better place for “Ask the Internet Abuse/Fraud Investigator”.

I like that you put my ‘Ask the Icebear’ under Hobbies; that’s where I would’ve put it:). This post gives me something to do for th upcoming weekend btw…or maybe all the weekends up till 2012.

Wow. Absolutely awesome! That’s quite a contribution to the SDMB. Thanks for doing it.

When are you starting an “ask the ask the compiler” thread?

Totally awesome!

And… on a good news/bad news note, I started a new “Ask the…” thread today: Ask the Apprentice Cobbler. So your listing needs updating already, but I guess that link sort of does the job for you.

Anyhow - thank you so much for this compilation.

So, when can we expect an “Ask the Ask Thread Guy” thread?

That would be way too meta.

I concur. Though I managed not to say so last night.

I was sleepy

Thanks for the comments. Giving this a sneaky, subtle bump for those who have nothing to do on Boxing Day and might be interested in reading a few past threads.

This needs to be stickied!

You missed one of mine – Ask the Horsewoman.

Other than that – great job! :smiley:

Holy crap! I haven’t seen your name in ages. Have you been gone or have I just been reading the wrong threads?

Ask the ballroom dancer

Yeah, that one only had seven replies. I only added those that had ten or more.

Eddy’s topic applies, though, no idea how I missed it. I’ll add it next round!

For some reason, I read that as “Ask the balloon dancer.” While I’m your version is interesting too, I was slightly surprised when I opened the thread.
-D/a

Aye, it totally does. Excellent work not-so-Idle Thought!

Gotcha - thanks!

Oh my gosh thank you, it feels like Christmas all over again! I bookmarked the last anthology you made, and I probably spent an entire day’s work reading all the different threads!

Maybe we need a separate forum for these threads. A sticky for the index might not be sufficient?

Nice work, Idle Thoughts!