The Ballad of Dumb George

Best selling author, William Rivers Pitt, prefaced his online article, **The Ballad of Dumb George ** with a magnificent flame.

By the title of the article, I think you’ll readily gather it is about our current president, and his, uh, enormous intellect.

You can read the article at…

…but for now, luxuriate in The Ultimate Flame (author unknown):

**I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid.**

-

Thanks for the wonderful article. I just forwarded it on to almost everyone on my email list - including a few who constantly send me Republican propaganda on a fairly regular basis. Looking forward to their response.

And the entire article would be funny if it were not so depressingly true.

I thoguht the “I Hate Bush” threads lived in the Pit? Isn’t MPSIMS a little light in the oxygen for them to survive here?

You’re probably right, Sean Factotum, but I rarely (if ever) go to the pit, so it never occurs to me to post there.

You’re most welcome DMark, but it won’t do any good. Your Republican friends will find any number of justifications for Dubya’s moronic behavior.

How true - either preaching to the choir to my liberal friends, or banging my head against a brick wall for the Republicans.

My older brother, a kind, misguided, die-hard Republican, responded this morning.

He sent me a 10 paragraph (!!!) response that goes into quite a bit of detail proving the author of this article is indeed a screaming liberal (uh, duh…). I wrote my beloved brother back and told him his Republican creds are solid…like all true Pubbies, he used the tactic of trying to discredit the messenger…without a single word about the facts in the (albeit) wild-eyed rant against Dubya’s recent escapes on the trip. Not that I expected Bro to “see the light”…but it was quite fun to see him dodge the specifics but wrap himself around the nugget that the author is shockingly a long time Bush basher.

“…Dubya’s recent escapades on the trip…”

But does he eat stupid food for breakfast? :smiley:

His head is an echo chamber where very stupid bats roost.

Now that’s a great flame.

Drat. I was expecting a ballad.

Something in the style of The Ballad of Irving.