The "Birthers" are maggots!

Or it could be taken for what it is … a fucking circus freak show.

So, whatever happened to Srsly Averbuch and her ginormous false lashes?

It could be worse. It could be us.

Richard Gere’s anus?

Richard Gere’s anus?

I’m not going there :smiley:

Birthers? What the…? Are they still around?

Thanks for snapping that into perspective. :smiley:

Richard Gere’s anus?

Asked and answered.

:confused:

I’m doing research on fruit fly larvae, which, if I’m not mistaken, makes me the board’s resident expert on maggots. In my experience, none of them even care about American politics. They’re generally quite easygoing and tolerant of rival philosophies.

What kind of Research, Smeghead?
Are you actually interested in the flies or do you just deal w/ Drossophila (sp?) and basically using them for your sick and twisted awesome genetic experiments?

So you’re not following them through their full life cycle where they pupate and emerge as full blown birthers? Then they seek out more shit to spawn the next generation.

I wonder about this, too. Is it just a snarky jab, about how anything the other side does is often called unconstitutional?

Or is it more educated snark, about how the courts have ruled that no one has the standing to bring this up, in effect calling it unconstitutional to do so?

Or something else entirely?

Nope. It’s constitutional to ask it. It’s just ridiculous and asinine to not only refuse to accept the factual answer but to also beat it to death with wing-nut hooey.

No, no, no ! BIRTHERS are the invertebrate larvae stage. It hasn’t been indicated what is their adult stage.

I think the birthers are fucking great. They’re hilarious, and they discredit the Republican base. What’s not to like?

Yep.

No, it wouldn’t. There is no politics of the Americas to speak of, so everyone knows that “American” without further qualification means the US. Even people who don’t like the fact that it means that know it.