The Brady Bunch Test

El Mariachi Loco, do you have a tendency toward bondage or perhaps S&M?
Leslie, how did it make you FEEL when Bobby and Cindy got lost?
Lissa, are you sure this is a real episode? Because I don’t remember it. (I remember the one where the boys rigged up a UFO to scare the girls.) Did you do a lot of drugs in the 70’s? Or did I?
Rilchiam, did your parents potty train you too soon, or too late?
Avswincup- you’re not a pedophile, are you? What’s this fixation with Cindy?
Okatym, you seem to have difficulty dealing with loss. I feel your pain.

:wink:

Holly…I remember the episode that Lissa was talking about. :slight_smile: And no, I wasn’t lying about my post! I swear that when I think of the Brady Bunch that I usually think of Greg and his orange hair! Honest! And I swear that the coincidence ocurred to me after I typed it! I’ll admit that when I was younger I had a crush on Greg but really, I named my son that only because I’ve always liked that name. And I am a hairdresser because (are you ready for this?) I love cutting hair! :slight_smile: Not because I saw poor Greg with his orange hair and vowed (shaking fist to the sky), “As <deity> is my witness, people will never have to go through what poor Greg did! I will grow up and fight the scourge of orange hair! Mwahahaha! The Bobby Brady’s of the world shall be smitten!” :wink:

MaryAnn
Sometimes life is so great you just gotta muss up your hair and quack like a duck!

What happened? I swear i typed “God” after that. (shrug)

MaryAnn
Sometimes life is so great you just gotta muss up your hair and quack like a duck!

Dang it! Lets try that again: the line ahould read…“As god is my witness”!

MaryAnn

Two pop into my head.

The itching powder in the sleeping bag episode and the other one were Jan is allergic to Tiger’s flea powder.

Something with me and powder I guess.

>^,^<
KITTEN

Coarse and violent nudity. Occasional language.

I have two also:
The “exact words” episode, where Greg got stuck taking Peter and Bobby to the frog jumping race and had the frogs jumping into his date’s pizza.
and
The “Shirley Temple” episode, where Cindy was tricked into thinking her Dad’s client was a talent scout.

Shortly behind those two: the “tape recorder” episode, where Peter uses his Dad’s tape recorder to eavesdrop on everyone.

What do these mean, Holly?

“It’s bacon!!”

Kat, as a child were you the brunt of others’ jokes? Did you often feel humiliated and deceived, especially by men? I sense some bitterness.

No, but I did used to catch frogs with my brothers.

Holly,

I sort of missed out on the 70’s. I wasn’t born until `77 The only exposure I’ve ever had to the Bradys has been on Nick at Night.

Lissa, I hate your guts. So there. :slight_smile:

I think thats a good question. Who on this list actually watched the bradys when they originally aired?
I grew up watching them every day at 4:30 on channel 29. I don’t even know if I was born when it was on the first time. (I did see A Very Brady Christmas, though)

pat

I have very vague memories of watching The Brady Bunch on prime time. It was near the end of the show’s original run. But I watched them after school in syndication over and over and over and over and over and over and over . . .

-Leslie born 1967

I think you’re smarter than a dumb slug. - Christopher A. Evans

Thanks guys, now I feel like the old lady.

Diane - February 14, 1996.

>^,^<
KITTEN

Coarse and violent nudity. Occasional language.

I saw the Brady Bunch on reruns, too, pat. I’m not sure if I remember ever seeing them on prime time. I just turned 29, so I’m a little sensitive to being reminded of my age by little whippersnappers like Lissa. :wink:

My gosh, Kitten, you were born in 1996? You’re pretty smart for a 3 year old. I have a certificate that says I completed a CPR course in 1905, but I’m assuming that’s a typo.

Yeah, I watched the Brady Bunch in prime time - ABC Friday nights - “This is the place to be, on ABC”. I may have the order wrong, but I think the line-up was:
The Brady Bunch
Room 222
The Partridge Family
The Odd Couple
Love, American Style

Brady Bunch and Partridge Family were on the same channel?
Hmm, I always considered them enemies.
But, of course this is the same kid who thought that lots of shows had enemies.
Munsters vs. Addams Family
Bewitched vs. I Dream of Jeannie

hmm, can’t think of any others.

pat

Gilligan - Wasn’t Nanny and the Professor in there somewhere? I loved Friday night-TV. No bedtime!

The “You’ve got to change” episode, which tells me that I can take a handicap and make it a point of triumph.

That and I can’t sing…

Brian O’Neill
CMC International Records
rockuniverse.com/cmc/cmc.html

ICQ 35294890
AIM Scrabble1
Yahoo Messenger Brian_ONeill

You’re right, PapaBear, I think for the Brady’s first seasons they followed Nanny, (or were reversed). Partridge Family came one or two years later.

My favorite Brady moment was when they were in Hawaii and the tarantula is slowly but steadily creeping across the floor toward the boys.

A dangerous, suspense filled moment, right? BUT THEY PLAY HAPPY MUSIC BEHIND IT!!! You know, Doot de Doot de Doot de Doot de DOOOO. Happy Brady Music. My GOD! It’s a horrible hairy spider! It’s going to kill Peter! And they’re playing the HAPPY music!!!

That Sherwood Schwartz was a sick puppy.

“Owls will deafen us with their incessant hooting!” W. Smithers