The Coldfire Pep Rally

Coldfire,

You can do it because … no, I can’t concentrate because images of cheerleaders keep filling my brain (thanks yojimbo! :smiley: )

tatertot,

I’m chuffed you enjoy your job. But you’re no 2, I’m afraid.

Look at my profile. Now consider I’m the only full-time School chess teacher in Britain. :cool: I also teach roleplaying and computer games. :cool::cool: Last year we came 5th in the National Schools Chess, runner-up in the European zone of the World Schools Internet and won the National Schools roleplaying. (For this last, we received a free trip to America).

Beat that! (Unless you’re head taster at a chocolate factory…)

Glee, believe me, her job is better. :wink:

This is what I’ve woken up to? The European Economy in Coldfire’s hands?

Actually, I’m not worried. If anyone has shown he’s fully capable of functioning on miminmal sleep it’s Dutch-Boy.

Go for it Coldfire!

OK, I’ll bite. tatertot - what’s your new job?

I think you are incredibly brave. You work with (shudder) numbers and (involuntary twitch) money. And you maintain your sanity and sense of humor, as evidenced by your postings.

I am currently training to break into the world of business, and I hope I will be able to cope as well.

(Me too, tatertot, I want to know what your job is.)

I’m the Happy Homemaker!

(wait til DubDope, I’ll tell you then. If it’s finished, I’ll even bring you a sample of our product ;))

Remember tater this is the good catholic Ireland customs we’re talking about :wink:

Yet another reason to look forward to the DubDope. :smiley:

Coldfire, you can do it! I’ll leave the cheerleading stuff to yojimbo, he seems to be doing just fine. :wink:

Well I’ve gotta go to bed. So I’ll hand my pom-poms and batton over to ToF who would look really goo in a little pink number IMO.

Best of luck with the rest of the day Clogboy. I’ll think about you when I turn my quilt down and slip into my nice warm bed :smiley:

A quick update.

Things are running smoothly. The Turk is dead and is lying on the ground in a smoldering heap of human flesh. At least he died knowing what Return on Solvency is :slight_smile:

BTW, this happens to be a deal for an Irish sub of a Turkish bank. So I’m boosting the Dutch economy AND extracting tax income from the Irish Ministry of Finance. I feel so proud.

Plus, Mark Huizinga just won the Mens Judo Gold Medal in the -90 kg class! Go Holland!!

OK, guys, I’m off to crunch some numbers again. Lord knows I deserve my bonus this year!

so, my tax, indirectly, is paying your wages? Get to work now! stop slacking! Make Coffee!

Go Mr. Coldfire!!

As an added bonus to your daily activities, you should squat over the dead Turk and slice off hunks of meat from his thighs. Start a fire in a waste basket, and chow down.

Unexplainable chanting during a meeting stirs things up nicely too.

Paint you buttocks blue, insert a daisy between your cheeks, and run around the room balancing a jug of water on your head, screaming…" The Von Trapp family ate my sandwich!"
Oh yeah…you’ll get a bonus this year all right.

Hrm…I went to sleep at 9 last night and woke up at 7:30 this morning. Wonder if there’s a way I could ship some of that over to Coldy… :slight_smile:

Wake up, hon!!!

Way to go, Dutch-boy. You should make sure to make your bonus a factor of the revenues you pull in. Heck 1% of this account alone would set you nicely for the year.

'courious, how far are you from Milsbeek or Mook?

Sorry, you left out the H in that statement. I’ll let you all figure out where it belongs.

About 130 kilometers, or 75 miles. You got relatives there?

Deadline extended untill tomorrow. Draft proposal looks OK. Finetuning tomorrow. I shall now commence my daily posting routine :smiley:

[hijack]

Oma in Milsbeek, Aunt & family in Mook. Other Aunts in Gennep and Deventer.

I’m pretty sure my mother was born in Arnhem, but I wouldn’t swear to it, it might be Nijmegen. I used to visit every four years. I learned how to sail in Friesland when I was 12, but, regretably, I don’t speak the language. Was never taught it and could never find courses for it in HS, college or since. :frowning:

[/hijack]

I’m hoping you have a great day, but you don’t have to smile (I know some folks hate being told that, ya’ know).

Go Coldfire!!! Now you can get to the most important part of the day worry free!!!

Who is this Coldfire boob that starts a pep rally for himself?

Oh yeah, that guy.

:smiley:

Thanks for keeping me sane today, guys. You all rock like a bunch of hurricanes!

thinksnow, how cool! My family is from Arnhem too, originally. Not me though. But I know the area well, it’s a very nice part of the country. Great that you visited so much - and glad you liked it here.