The following political jokes are no longer funny

Besides, Blaine has been upgraded to the stool capital of the world.

“Never underestimate the ability of Democrats to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.”

I swear to God, I’ve heard this six hundred times in the past six months. Each time, the speaker seems to think they just thought of it.

In the spirit of bipartisanship, “Change!” jokes still make me laugh.

No kidding. And it doesn’t even make much sense to me. Does anybody else remember 2006? When the Democrats won control in the House and the Senate? I guess people would say they won in spite themselves.

Change, schmange

Did you Abraham Lincoln was Jewish? Well he was shot in the temple. :smack:
(Yeah that is a bad one isn’t it?)

“Well, that aside, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you like the play?”

So Clinton was walking with Yassir Arafat into the Oval Office after the photo-op, and Clinton says “Hey, Yassir, you want a cigar?”

And Arafat says “Can I have one still in the wrapper?”

Look, Yas-baby, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

We have our own Down Under.

Take our Prime Minister, Kevin Rudd.

Or, K. Rudd for short.

Anyone who played the Donkey Kong games will appreciate the insult. But enough is enough, guys. And I’m just glad that (former premier of New South Wales) Morris Iemma is gone. ‘Dilemma’ was getting old years ago.

I’d like to get in her pajamas. Giggity.

Not a joke, but a political phrase I’m sick and tired of hearing: whenever a situation goes to hell, the politicans in power and their supporters say, “let’s not play the blame game.” Well, Nimrod, when should it be played?

Its corollary: When politicians are reminded about their past fuckups (WMDs, imminent threat, etc,) their supporters spout, “that’s ancient history. What counts is what’s happening today.”

Way to have it both ways, guys.