[QUOTE=Kat]
Now, see, I would have preferred pie shaped like an enormous pi, but I guess I gotta settle for what I can get.
[/QUOTE]
Square pi?
[QUOTE=Kat]
Now, see, I would have preferred pie shaped like an enormous pi, but I guess I gotta settle for what I can get.
[/QUOTE]
Square pi?
I often post parody song lyrics, bad puns and references to 70’s punk bands. Surely that qualifies me…? 
What was this thread about again?
I’m in!
I shall recommend an initation for all new fucking morons:
Forced ingestion of Fawn Pie! Oh hell, let’s throw in some felching for good measure.
[QUOTE=Quiddity Glomfuster]
Square pi?
[/QUOTE]
Pie are squared?
[QUOTE=Q.E.D.]
Pie are squared?
[/QUOTE]
Hey, a fucking moron would not get that joke… am I kicked out?
I’m in.
But I’ll leave for $500 in two years. And pie.
[QUOTE=Mr Bus Guy]
I don’t like fucking morons, I prefer wimmins of a higher intellectual level.
I guess that means I’m in by virtue of being out?
[/QUOTE]
Why do you hate fucking morons?
[QUOTE=Q.E.D.]
Pie are squared?
[/QUOTE]
Pie are round!
Oh, come on…somebody had to do it!
Why am I thinking of a vampire deer who bakes pies?
[QUOTE=Captain Carrot]
Pie are round!
Oh, come on…somebody had to do it!
[/QUOTE]
Cornbread are square.
Can a Moderator join this club?
Seriously, I think my position should be clear. Member!
Fucking Moron Club? In that case Hail to your king! Bring pie.
[QUOTE=Czarcasm]
Cornbread are square.
Can a Moderator join this club?
[/QUOTE]
I dunno. Does calling people squares make you a fucking moron? ''Cause I’m thinking maybe it means that you never get any
This thread is increasing by leaps and boundaries! I’m so excited I could screw a horse.
In other news, I am happy that drunk posting is allowed, because I am doing it… maybe!
God I am a fucking moron! CATHARSIS time baby!
Are you okay? Like, for real?
[QUOTE=Autolycus]
This thread is increasing by leaps and boundaries! I’m so excited I could screw a horse.
In other news, I am happy that drunk posting is allowed, because I am doing it… maybe!
God I am a fucking moron! CATHARSIS time baby!
[/QUOTE]
Cathart away! Cart hats away? Something like that.
[QUOTE=olivesmarch4th]
Are you okay? Like, for real?
[/QUOTE]
I’m fine; I just got a little excited. I’m new to posting on this board and tend to be very narcisstic, so any time a thread I make becomes popular I almost die with orga… I am very happy. I am grateful for your concern.
Back to the show! Fucking morons…
[QUOTE=Autolycus]
I’m fine; I just got a little excited. I’m new to posting on this board and tend to be very narcisstic, so any time a thread I make becomes popular I almost die with orga… I am very happy. I am grateful for your concern.
Back to the show! Fucking morons…
[/QUOTE]
You’re not supposed to talk about it!
Gosh!
Fucking moron!
[QUOTE=Czarcasm]
Can a Moderator join this club?
[/QUOTE]
Yes, but you’ll have to start at the bottom as a Hand-Holding Moron. Eventually, you can work your way up to Kissing Moron, and then Heavy-Petting Moron. After that, you’ll be a Fucking Moron before you know it.
Welcome Aboard!