Yep. In this poll I’d seen both films in maybe 12 cases. In several of those cases I couldn’t remember the films well enough to choose. In several more the films were too close to call (and not strong enough contenders to think about at length).
The criteria are fairly subjective for everyone, but my own guideline with 2 films I haven’t seen is simply, which one would I rather see (and my watchlist has grown as a result). A lot of the ones I haven’t seen, I have at least heard of and there is usually a reason I haven’t seen it (e.g. Return of the Living Dead).
Old Henry got my vote in the first round (going against a well known film I didn’t care for), but not in this round. Based on my one watching it had more integrity than 97% of westerns, but the first 2/3s were slow, and I thought Henry did some disturbingly dumb stuff.
He moseyed around his porch when there could have been riflemen in the hills, and the big face-off seemed ill-advised. The last third had some Hollywood superhero vibes.