The secret identity of loverock is revealed!!!

Contestant 3,
what kind of doubleheader? are you an ump of some sort?

pat

Loverock’s style is getting older. It must have been hard to keep up being 9 years old. Now he really is just an illiterate (and a pervert to boot) with donny, the evil alter ego.

Has anyone else noticed that loverock signs some of his posts ‘peace out’ and that mangeorge signs his similarly?

sosumi

Contestant 3:
Thats cool, I asked about the umpire thing, because I just read today that at the end of the season major league baseball might hire umpires from high schools and the minors, so I thought it would be neat for our own Contestant 3 to be going to the pros. :slight_smile:

What position does your son play?

Play music? do you just put cds in, or is there an organ?

umm, to stay on topic, I have no idea who loverock is, i cant wait to find out, though, I am sure it will be a humorous surprise.

pat

You know guys, “Whats the dealyo”, “What da dillyo”, etc. is slang. The people who have been named who use this slang are probably around 15-20 or so. Therfore, it’s not a special phrase only loverock (C R A C K-R O C K), or contestant #3 or whoever was named uses. They probably picked it off of “Busta Rhymes” (Rapper). Also, Peace out is a common slang term for taking leave too. I sometimes use this with friends, never here.

I think its pretty obvious that ‘loverock’ is a fake pulling some legs - after all, he went from someone who didn’t know what a clitoris was to saying he liked ‘69’, which seems a little contradictory.

Your assignment, should you choose to accept it, is to determine WHO loverock really is!

sosumi

Damn! I thought I had him!

Apologies to PB - part of that culpa is mea, too.

It’s David B. Don’t ask for an explanation – I’m just psycho and I know these things. :wink:

Coosa, loverock said that he likes 69, he didn’t say that his (if not fictitious, at least unfortunate) partner likes it. Besides, regardless of your skill, if you throw enough darts, you’re bound to hit the bulls-eye eventually. Although - I agree - loverock has most likely never even seen the dartboard.

(Just a little witicism that popped into my head that I couldn’t resist sharing. Although some of you may think I’m using the word “witicism” very loosely. :slight_smile: )

I CONFESS, I need the (gag) loveee(retch, choke)rock…(full blown barfing now!)
I was really convinced he was the real thing, but the was we are dumping on him, and he still types like that…maybe he IS a fake…I dunno.

OK, here’s the truth. loverock is REALLY Elvis Presley, who shot JFK, and of course engineered the Roswell coverup. He’s using this illiterate form of writing to cover up his real identity as the King of Rock and Roll…

hmm, seems like my Douglas Adams thread is affecting my brain…

Alex

You’ve all overlooked the obvious… dare I say it?

Uh, PUH-leeze. If that’s your list, you are not terribly insightful. If I have something offensive to say, I’ll say it under my own handle, thank you. And I daresay I know Bob (Big Iron) well enough to say the same for him. Monty, too. Such a childish game is so far beyond him I’d swallow my tongue if it were him. Slythe, I can’t comment on.

Lay it on us Nickrz.

It’s ARG220’s evil twin, gotta be! Who else would be that naive about sex?

President of the Vernon Dent fan club.

Phil said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, Pldenison, master of the understatement!!! ;>

President of the Vernon Dent fan club.

Just remember folks that if he keeps up this spelling he will end up, in my best Chris Farley voice “Living in van down by the river”.

loverock made fools of us, as if we didn’t have enough to do besides to be made fools of & thus, I refuse to participate. After all, I have much better things to do.

Coosa:

loverock said he liked 69. He was also clueless about the existence of the clitoris. I therefore conclude that he is practicing mutual oral stimulation with another male, possibly his friend “donny” or a pet Labrador retriever.

[[1. Slythe

1. Monty

2. Big Iron

3. Phil Dennison]] C3
    “Who are four posters who often reveal Contestant #3 as the trollish moron he truly is, Alex?”