[QUOTE=Malacandra]
If he’s on a hot date, I imagine it’s made out of this.
[/QUOTE]
There’s a certain quiet brilliance to that one. Bravo!
[QUOTE=Malacandra]
If he’s on a hot date, I imagine it’s made out of this.
[/QUOTE]
There’s a certain quiet brilliance to that one. Bravo!
[QUOTE=Wile E]
So technically, if Thing has a thing, it would be a Cock of the Rock?
[/QUOTE]
When I first saw this thread, it was right above “Grindhouse”. :eek: ![]()
[QUOTE=scotandrsn]
There’s a certain quiet brilliance to that one. Bravo!
[/QUOTE]
Thank’ee. The Inspiration Fairy stopped by with some excess stock to offload. ![]()
Looking to see is Cummingtonite was a real mineral (it is), I run into a molecule called Arsole, amongst others. Molecules with silly or unusual names site.
Yes, “C[sub]4[/sub]H[sub]5[/sub]As!” used to be a popular exclamation among the crowd of saddos I hung around with 25 years ago. 
[QUOTE=cosmosdan]
after four hours he should consult a physician.
I had a friend who had an orange dick but that’s because his two favorite things were porn mags and Cheeto’s.
[/QUOTE]
Cosmodan, if you’re going to steal jokes, you should at least acknowledge the originator. For those of you not familiar with The Bob and Tom Show (a nationally syndicated radio program), one of their frequent guests is a musical duo named Paul and Storm, who have a short musical number with the following lyrics:
“If you want to turn your daddy parts orange,
Eat some cheetos and watch some porn.”
OTOH, if you did come up with this independantly, congratulations, Liebnitz!!!
Kevin
[QUOTE=LotSeven, K?]
Cosmodan, if you’re going to steal jokes, you should at least acknowledge the originator. For those of you not familiar with The Bob and Tom Show (a nationally syndicated radio program), one of their frequent guests is a musical duo named Paul and Storm, who have a short musical number with the following lyrics:
“If you want to turn your daddy parts orange,
Eat some cheetos and watch some porn.”
OTOH, if you did come up with this independantly, congratulations, Liebnitz!!!
Kevin
[/QUOTE]
The joke was old when I was young. I doubt that they can take credit for it either.
[QUOTE=BMalion]
So dat’s why all he wears is his blue boulder-holder.
[/QUOTE]
Gotta keep the family jewels safe.
[QUOTE=Hypno-Toad]
Gotta keep the family jewels safe.
[/QUOTE]
Truly rocky mountain oysters.
.
You got some set of stones to make that joke.
[QUOTE=Hypno-Toad]
You got some set of stones to make that joke.
[/QUOTE]
I lava to make jokes!
Well, if it gets his rocks off…
'course, being made of rocky material has it’s disadvantages, especially after a fight…
…his ass has a crack.
[QUOTE=Khadaji]
The joke was old when I was young. I doubt that they can take credit for it either.
[/QUOTE]
My apologies, Khadaji, I’d never heard it before.
Kevin