[QUOTE=Der Trihs]
And, yes, I’ve seen porn about that too . . .
[/QUOTE]
You’re just testing whether I’m going to ask for a cite, right?
Oh, what the hell. Cite!
[QUOTE=Der Trihs]
And, yes, I’ve seen porn about that too . . .
[/QUOTE]
You’re just testing whether I’m going to ask for a cite, right?
Oh, what the hell. Cite!
[QUOTE=5-4-Fighting]
You’re just testing whether I’m going to ask for a cite, right?
Oh, what the hell. Cite!
[/QUOTE]
The mods would hunt me down and set me on fire if I started linking to superhero porn. ![]()
That’s what PM is for, dummy! 
Please add me to the list for this too.
[QUOTE=Z. R. Test]
So now I’m wondering… is it a stalagmite or a stalactite?
[/QUOTE]
That depends on how excited he currently is.
When the Thing gets excited…
Pumice ensues. 
[QUOTE=Monstre]
When the Thing gets excited…
Pumice ensues. ![]()
[/QUOTE]
Well done! ![]()
[QUOTE=Monstre]
When the Thing gets excited…
Pumice ensues. ![]()
[/QUOTE]
We’ve been taking your talent for granite. ![]()
“She Thing” probably thinks its gneiss when he comes in quartz…
FML
Guys, sometimes I marble at your wit. At other times, you make me lose my apatite.
Oh, and before I forget… Hi, Opal!
No wonder he’s been grim for 46 years now.
As for Johnny Storm, nobody is going to comment on the fact that he’s been flaming? :dubious:
Amathyst close to complaining about all the puns.
[QUOTE=BraheSilver]
Amathyst close to complaining about all the puns.
[/QUOTE]
My sediments exactly.
“Everybody Wang Thing tonight!”
The “granite” pun has been done so many times in this thread that I think a further repetition of it can be pretty much taken for granite.
[QUOTE=Full Metal Lotus]
“She Thing” probably thinks its gneiss when he comes in quartz…
FML
[/QUOTE]
Speaking of superheroes, I bumped into Omnicron yesterday - I… er… metamorphic transformation genius.
Come to think of it, the Thing’s thing is probably made out of this kind of rock
So dat’s why all he wears is his blue boulder-holder.
If he’s on a hot date, I imagine it’s made out of this.
He looks stoned.